What's new

Official Jazzfanz Poker Tournament and Viewing Party -- Game 3 -- 4-21 @ 4pm

Any Utah County peeps going to this that might have room for one more in their car? I’ll chip in for gas.
I'm not offering anyone else's ride but there are some UC peeps coming.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention!

Wear jazz related attire if possible! You will get T1000 bonus chips with your starting stack. I will also be taking a "where are you watching" picture of our group to be submitted to Boler and Harpring.

we need someone to tweet KK about this. she will help you guys to be on TV for sure

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

we need someone to tweet KK about this. she will help you guys to be on TV for sure

I thought I just had to take the pic and tweet it using the hashtag #lessolsenit or something?
But any excuse the slip into KKs DMs...

I thought I just had to take the pic and tweet it using the hashtag #lessolsenit or something?
But any excuse the slip into KKs DMs...

hashtag is all you need but DM KK might increase your chance

My gf isn't going anymore, but my buddy is. Her parents are driving here from Florida and get in on Saturday, so she's going to spend time with them.

I’m in Orem and drive a crappy car. I can take you. Keep in mind I have no clue wtf I’m going as I’m brand new to the area.

ah Orem. I have some memories there having attending Orem Jr. High. Funny growing up there everyone was mainly into Jordan and Bulls. I was one of the few Jazz fans around. I did participate in Jr. Jazz. That's still around I hope. The bullies used to tease me that I liked the Jazz.

Years later one of the meaner kids checked me out at Kmart.
His face covered in acne. Sometimes life evens out.

It is going to be important for us to start on time. Please arrive at least 15min early so we can get buy-ins and seating sorted and start the game at 4pm.

My son has a baseball game that is supposed to end a little before 3:30 at the fields behind WJ city hall. I’m going straight to your house after, but I probably won’t be there by 3:45, but 4:00 shouldn’t be an issue.

My son has a baseball game that is supposed to end a little before 3:30 at the fields behind WJ city hall. I’m going straight to your house after, but I probably won’t be there by 3:45, but 4:00 shouldn’t be an issue.
Not a problem.

CNonC5N.jpg

QEMvRRR.jpg

L2Ybtx0.jpg

I'm kind of bummed because I bought two different cans of yellow paint, the other one is "Marigold" and is a better match for the Jazz colors. I didn't realize I used the wrong one until I was putting the paint away and noticed the one I was supposed to use. Oh well.

QEMvRRR.jpg

So I'm counting 15 players with 2 of them not 100%.

Still seats open!

If you're already planning to come don't hesitate to bring a friend.