What's new

Official Jazzfanz Poker Tournament and Viewing Party -- Game 3 -- 4-21 @ 4pm

I should add, I love the food I've been eating. It's not a diet. It's just good food that I love to eat. I just keep within my calorie limit Monday through Friday and eat one splurge meal on the weekend.

I've been eating a lot of fish. Like a lot.
A week ago I bought swordfish and lobster tail. Saturday I bought more lobster tail, scallops, and clams. Need to cook that stuff ASAP.

I kegged the beer. I think I'm going to call it Honey Badger Ale. It's not so bad that I won't serve it. Hard to tell right now if it'll be decent or not.

It'll be a 6.5%abv honey wheat blonde ale the is light on the hops, both as far as bittering and flavor are concerned.

Strip poker, right?
When i was an adolescent i cheated in a game of strip poker. Put on like 3 pairs of socks and multiple t-shirts and whatnot first.

@Archie Moses is your +1 a female?

My wife is off that day so if there are going to be a few women I'll see if she's down to play, hopefully make them all more comfortable.

I absolutely approve of more women playing poker, btw.

@Archie Moses is your +1 a female?

My wife is off that day so if there are going to be a few women I'll see if she's down to play, hopefully make them all more comfortable.

I absolutely approve of more women playing poker, btw.

It was originally and can be still. However, she doesn't know how to play poker all that well (neither do I tbh, or do I? hehepeepeecaca) so since we'd both be newbs playing, I invited another friend to play. I'm still waiting on his answer. If he can't, she'll go. If he can, she still might come too.

If she just wants to hang out that's fine, whether or not your other friend comes.

So if all current commitments hold with a 50/50 +1 we'd be at 15. I have some doubts about my +1 and things tend to shift around in the last day or so.

If you're looking at this and wondering if you should come, just do it! A chance to meet several of the board regulars, all of whom have been really awesome in real life. I really do put a lot of thought into making all of my guests feel welcomed and comfortable.

I haven't been able to take a pic of the poker room because it's been under construction all week, but I should get one by tomorrow.

Fish is out? Who's going to drink everyone under the table?

Last edited:
This. I have no possible way to make it to this one unfortunately.

Balderdash!

Good heavens, I can’t wait to take your money.

My weenus just got a little happier.

#easymoney

I appreciate it. Maybe if you could PM me your address so I can see how transportation would work and then I could decide how feasible it is. But if you don’t want a ‘maybe’ hanging over your head for a few days I totally get it.

I’m officially offering my sporty Hyundai hatchback, my rapist wit, and rugged good looks to anyone that may need a ride. Text me ASAP and I’ll come pick your *** up. 801-641-7641

Fish is out? Who's going to drink everyone under the table?

I don’t want to sound too anxious, but after 15(?) tournaments at GF’s place without enjoying his brew, I think it’s time to get wet. I’m no Fish, but I’ll do my best to get sloshed/make an *** out of myself/grapple on the front lawn/pee in the neighbors tulips, etc. My goal is to make GF regret inviting me.

Wish me luck!

And you all can pretty much kiss your monies goodbye. They are belonging to me.

And by “me” I really mean “Kelly.” (She might even let me reattach my balls for the day — if I’m good the rest of this week.)

*** is filtered. Amazing. I guess I won’t bring my donkey like I had planned; this kind of beastialphobia won’t stand.

I forgot how much I love this place.

I hope you are ready!

Not sure if I should have used a question mark?

@YB85 now is the time!

*** is filtered. Amazing. I guess I won’t bring my donkey like I had planned; this kind of beastialphobia won’t stand.

I forgot how much I love this place.

JF is kid safe.

The poker game.... no.