What's new

*OFFICIAL* Poker night comentary thread

It's all kind of fuzzy to me.. I only remember bits and pieces. Sounds like a ton o' fun tho!

Ya it was fun.... I'm wierd that when I'm drinking I can start to get kinda rough and I mean it in a totally nice fun way.... I also like when I get tackled or punched by my friends all in good fun.

When I was growing in high school I had a good group of friends and we always like to punch each other (not in the face or nothin) and wrestle and I kinda never grew out of itd

Ambien xomin on pretty strong now and must be to work at 6 tomorrow so I have to go to bed.

But want to say sorry to pkm about the tackle and I hope you don't like me any less because of it

Ambien xomin on pretty strong now and must be to work at 6 tomorrow so I have to go to bed.

But want to say sorry to pkm about the tackle and I hope you don't like me any less because of it

I had a blast and didn't even remember being tackled... I thought I was the aggressor to each tackle.
Beside, it would be unpossible for me to like you any less.

I had a blast and didn't even remember being tackled... I thought I was the aggressor to each tackle.
Beside, it would be unpossible for me to like you any less.

Thank you I think.
Unpossible to like me any less, cause you already like me in such a low amount lol.

I'm just glad we are good, I had no bad intentions all, I just thought it would be fun and funny..... I didn't want your back to be hurt or your clothes to be grass stained.
Btw I heard that gameface found a broken sprinkler from last night which probably happened during one of the tackles..... maybe that's why your back hurt

Reactions: ema
Tbh, I think I just slept wrong on my back. Could be wrong, obvi.
Anyway, I did a write up in the UGLI forum about the night (in the gamefacial thread) and it should be obvious I wasn't anything but positige about the entire night. We're way cool bro.

When Fish tackled PKM it was a legit "wtf?!" moment.

I now realize saying out loud that I didn't want to get tackled was a bad idea haha.

PS: today started out freaking ROUGH. Friends picked me up at 7:30 AM to go tailgate at the Utes game. Threw up about 9 times before we left, threw up like 42 times at a gas station on the way there, and capped it off with half a dozen pukes in the parking lot when we got there. Once I started drinking vodka at the tailgate, all was well. Hair of the dog and whatnot.

PSS: Chris L's verdict on his first ever Utes tailgaiting/game..."this is ****ing awesome. It's like every cool person in the state of Utah is here." Indeed bro.

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Reactions: ema
Finally able to form a complete thought (sorta). I had an awesome time, thank you to everyone for the fun weekend. Especially gameface for hosting, ugli for the whole weekend pretty much, fish for being a bad-*** dude, trout for driving my sloppy *** around at 2 AM, and pkm and wife for "manning" up and making the night so much more awesome. And I am officially a knuckle dragging, chest thumping Utes fan.

Chris-L said:
And I am officially a knuckle dragging, chest thumping Utes fan.
That's not something intelligent people admit to.
Never mind, I forgot who it was. It makes total sense that you're admitting it.

E.J. Wells said:
I still can't believe you did that. If being Pimp paid the bills, you'd be rich. Wait a second...

Being pimp pays. Being your pimp, not so much.

Finally able to form a complete thought (sorta). I had an awesome time, thank you to everyone for the fun weekend. Especially gameface for hosting, ugli for the whole weekend pretty much, fish for being a bad-*** dude, trout for driving my sloppy *** around at 2 AM, and pkm and wife for "manning" up and making the night so much more awesome. And I am officially a knuckle dragging, chest thumping Utes fan.

Siiiick picture. Dat windows phone doe.

Fun having you up here this weekend. Consider that Utes game your warmup and I'll see you in November.

For the record.... pkm and I were up on the porch, then pkm grabbed me and threw me off the porch..... I like roughhousing win or lose.... so tell pkm wife that once he gets off the concrete and away from innocent bystanders and no drink in hand that I shall tackle him in retaliation for him throwing me off the porch.
She went to get her camera ready and I saw pkm was in a perfect spot where I could tackle him while at the same time minimize pain or injury to him.
So I went for the tackle but not at full power and I tackled him.

He kinda took exception to that and decided he wanted to do some mulch wrestling
So we wrestled for a bit till we got tired.

Then ugli said "I don't want anyone to tackle me" which meant that he did want to be tackled apparently because pkm promptly tackled ugli, and then I dog piled on em.

I definately escalated things more than neccessary and I apologized for being a dick

I was never clued in by the D.A.R.E. cop that not smoking carried the threat of me missing awesome **** like this. Bummed.

I was never clued in by the D.A.R.E. cop that not smoking carried the threat of me missing awesome **** like this. Bummed.

Isn't great that we have D.A.R.E. to introduce us to drugs and alcohol.
After sitting through a rant by a D.A.R.E. cop the last thing a kid wants to do when they grow up is be a cop.

We should make kids go on field trips to homeless shelters and rehab centers instead.

Isn't great that we have D.A.R.E. to introduce us to drugs and alcohol.
After sitting through a rant by a D.A.R.E. cop the last thing a kid wants to do when they grow up is be a cop.

We should make kids go on field trips to homeless shelters and rehab centers instead.
Wizdom.

There are times when I wish I smoke and drink. Friday night was one of them.

So who of you faces a 5 game NBA suspension? Which place did JR Smith rank in the poker tournament?

Fishonjazz was the Dennis Rodman of the night. No suspension, though. Not even a flagrant. We were playing 90s style, so it was all just part of the game.

JR Smith?

EDIT: and on the Fishonjazz front, when you bribe the official it's easy to get away with a few things. This glass is just part of the gifts he came bearing.

a6h9.jpg

Fishonjazz was the Dennis Rodman of the night. No suspension, though. Not even a flagrant. We were playing 90s style, so it was all just part of the game.

JR Smith?

EDIT: and on the Fishonjazz front, when you bribe the official it's easy to get away with a few things. This glass is just part of the gifts he came bearing.

a6h9.jpg

Oh yeeeaahhh forgot to mention Fishon gavé me a BAWSE Utes glass!

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£