What's new

OFFICIAL Postseason race thread *Sticky*

There's no reason he can't be an elite shooter in this league but right now he's way too inconsistent and because of that, no different than the J.R. Smith's of the world really.

His ability to get inside and create his own shot, I would say, differentiates himself from the standard streak shooters in this league right now.

His ability to get inside and create his own shot, I would say, differentiates himself from the standard streak shooters in this league right now.

Fair enough. He needs to realize when his shot isn't falling and to go inside to get his points and help the team in other ways then, like someone else said about Hayward in our last game.

Sorry Jazzfan, that sucks pretty heavy tbh. Thought you guys were going to get in np. That Spurs & Warriors game should've been won :/

Do we even want to make the playoffs? Rudy's ankle is probably a 4-6 week sprain and Fav is running like Tina Belcher. Guess it doesn't matter now since Houston is gonna win by 40.

giphy.gif

Do we even want to make the playoffs? Rudy's ankle is probably a 4-6 week sprain and Fav is running like Tina Belcher. Guess it doesn't matter now since Houston is gonna win by 40.

giphy.gif
Favors always runs like that lol.

They're down 28 going into the 4th but I have some good news. It's not going to take a record breaking comeback to get the job done.

The Milwaukee Bucks overcame a 29-point deficit with 8:43 left in 4th to defeat the Atlanta Hawks on the road on November 25, 1977. This is the largest 4th quarter deficit overcome in NBA history. Atlanta led 111–82 when Milwaukee went on a 35–4 run to win 117–115.