What's new

OFFICIAL Postseason race thread *Sticky*

I am heartbroken. That Clippers loss a few games ago will go down in infamy. This team deserves a taste of the playoffs.

Deserves is a pretty strong word. They are who we thought they were. Nearly every game I've watched this year it's been the same thing. Really, really, really poor shooting. Rodney and Joe had a few good streaks but still.... they are who we thought they are.

Deserves is a pretty strong word. They are who we thought they were. Nearly every game I've watched this year it's been the same thing. Really, really, really poor shooting. Rodney and Joe had a few good streaks but still.... they are who we thought they are.

Rodney had more than a few and you can't compare what Joe did with Rodney. The guy is a budding All-Star. Next year with Burks and Dante back and everyone healthy we'll be a team to be reckoned with.

Rodney had more than a few and you can't compare what Joe did with Rodney. The guy is a budding All-Star. Next year with Burks and Dante back and everyone healthy we'll be a team to be reckoned with.

Utah Jazz Motto... Next Year We Will Be Really Good... If Healthy... and If Everyone Get Really Good... also Bakkk CAkkes!

I like Rodney but look at his stats for the entire season. He's a mile from being a budding all star, you can't just have a really good month or two if you want to be that level of player. I've ended the season a little frustrated with Rodney because you just don't ever know what you're going to get. I just don't know if he's going to become consistently elite or have flashes here and there.

I like Rodney but look at his stats for the entire season. He's a mile from being a budding all star, you can't just have a really good month or two if you want to be that level of player. I've ended the season a little frustrated with Rodney because you just don't ever know what you're going to get. I just don't know if he's going to become consistently elite or have flashes here and there.

There's no reason he can't be an elite shooter in this league but right now he's way too inconsistent and because of that, no different than the J.R. Smith's of the world really.

Don't worry. I'm going to make this a seasonal thing I do.
Here here. It's been a fantastic thread. One of the best.