What's new

OFFICIAL Postseason race thread *Sticky*

And there's no real expectation that they'll go out with a bang. Kobe's farewell tour has been a joke. He's leaving the NBA on one of the worst teams in the league while his play has been hit-and-miss at best.

Not sure why people are even nervous about that game.

Because weird magic happens sometimes, and because for all we know the team is going to treat it like game 7 of the NBA finals. Maybe they won't, but maybe they will. It's exciting. It's not like we're closing with a game against the Sixers.

My brother just called me and invited to go with him to tonight's game! Row 4 behind the jazz bench! Best seats I ever had! (Previous best was row 13)
My mom is coming to my house to paint a picture on the nursery wall and I was excited to spend some time with her but this is like a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. Sorry mom.

So excited bros.

The hell! Awesome. You owe me a concession, remember!

Utah Jazz ✔ ‎@utahjazz
Injury Update // @UofUHealthCare

Derrick Favors WILL PLAY tonight vs. Dallas.

I was going to get tickets to a game for the boys and I about 2 weeks ago. It was for the Lakers game. But the tickets were sold out. So, I ended up looking for the next best game that matched my schedule. It was the Mavs game. We got the best seats left for the budget. 9th row in the upper bowl end line. We haven't been to a game all season, so this is going to be A M A Z I N G ! ! ! Even if they aren't the best seats I have two of the best fan buddies you can ask for and we are going to live it up. GO JAZZ! I believe!!!

I'll be there upper bowl row ten.

Wolves play like they want to be the Warriors but really suck at imitating that style. Brick after brick after 3-point brick, every trip down.

I didn't realize Minnesota was so bad defensively. Just looked it up; their DRTG is 28th in the NBA.

I know people love the Wolves potential but they totally blow, they play so dumb. If they don't get a new coach they're screwed