What's new

Official Rubio Support thread

Trade Exum. Sign Rubio as a backup. Move DM to PG permanently. Sign a player who can create and score at the 2 or 4.

That's the recipe.

Trade Exum. Sign Rubio as a backup. Move DM to PG permanently. Sign a player who can create and score at the 2 or 4.

That's the recipe.

Yep, it'd be smart to keep him around. But you really think it would be a good idea to move DM to being a full-time PG? I mean last night he was awesome but would that kind of play be sustainable night in and night out? At the point guard?

Yep, it'd be smart to keep him around. But you really think it would be a good idea to move DM to being a full-time PG? I mean last night he was awesome but would that kind of play be sustainable night in and night out? At the point guard?

He has a very high usage as an undersized 2. If it turns out that's the more suitable role, so be it. But it's a good experiment to conduct for a few months with the right pieces.

We haven't lost a game all year using that template.

He has a very high usage as an undersized 2. If it turns out that's the more suitable role, so be it. But it's a good experiment to conduct for a few months with the right pieces.

OK. I do agree in that it's worth a shot, after all he's a brand of player that the Jazz has never had before.

Um Joe ingles was the pg last night. Did U watch the game? He had the pg next to his name doesn't mean he played that role.

Joe ingles orchestrated that whole game last night. Donovan played the sg role and that's where he should stay. And will stay. Donovan is a closer. He's a shooter not a playmaker. He will pass if 3 people are on him