What's new

Official UofU homer thread

Not a pretty game so far but the D has pitched a shut out, hope that continues (those not watching the 3pts was because a fumble on the opening kick off and the Utes D moved them held them to -2yrds and forced the FG).

Here is the offensive highlight and I loves me some Booker, the first one kinda setup the second one (same CB on each).

[video]https://vine.co/v/ePz2HBU1bHV

[video]https://vine.co/v/ePz2XevtgUQ

Is anyone watching the bama/ole miss game tonight? bama just scored, on side kick and scored again. Crazy. They were down 19, now down 6 with 4 minutes. Its a huge game.

Utah defense gets really sloppy in the 4th quarter. Should not have even been as close as it was.

Utah vs Oregon

I still have only a vague Idea of who we are. This next game should tell us that.

While this offense looks wildly different with Travis out, I'm still worried that getting him back isn't going to put us over the hump vs Oregon. You say the Oregon game should show is just who we are. I'm worried you're right.

I have us beating Oregon. Wilson played very good against Oregon, and carried the team after the fumble fiasco with Clay. Wilson had 297 yards passing and two TD's.

Oregon's defense has been terrible this year. I think we control the ball, run like crazy, and Wilson has a very, very good game. I think I predicted 38-27 Utah...something like that.

Our rush defense is very, very good. Hatfield gets better by the day. Our LB'ers are very good.

I'm optimistic.

Utah moves up in the rankings. Utah is sneaky good this year. They have controlled and won every game they have been in so far. Utah is very underrated at this point. Their defense is very, very good. Booker is Booker. Wilson is coming along.

Enjoy this season.

Utah moves up in the rankings. Utah is sneaky good this year. They have controlled and won every game they have been in so far. Utah is very underrated at this point. Their defense is very, very good. Booker is Booker. Wilson is coming along.

Enjoy this season.

They havent played anyone.....

Compared to Southern Miss and Northwestern State?

Who the **** have you beat?

LOL. Go home Cy, you're fat.

We've played LSU and only lost by 2, which is a bigger accomplishment than beating any of the trash Utah has played thus far.