What's new

Official Utah Jazz 2021 Championship Boat!!!

Don't get me wrong, the Griz looked pretty good. However, nobody on their team, or really any team, can get as hot as Curry. So, avoiding the potential upset from the Warriors is a plus.
The one advantage the grizzlies came away with from that is high level of confidence after knocking off the wizards and a recent game putting them in sync when the jazz might be rusty. But that's about it.

The Grizzlies are playing well right now. We should not overlook them. I know we took care of them pretty easily this season, but they did the same to us last year. I also don’t know how the Conley versus his old team in the playoffs will play out either.

Don’t get me wrong, the Jazz are obviously favored and should absolutely win this series, but I’m not convinced it will be an easy series.

I’d hardly say easily. Two games were very close scores. Now they have JJJ back and Mitchell will be limited.

I’d hardly say easily. Two games were very close scores. Now they have JJJ back and Mitchell will be limited.
Link to Mitchell being limited?
This is the playoffs, he is 24 years old and is more rested and healthy than he has been since game 1 most likely.
I would be shocked if it's a competitive game and Mitchell plays less than his typical 33 minutes or whatever.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The best time of the year has come. My first-round predictions.

Jazz-Grizz 4-1 We are a much better team than Memphis and we are completely healthy with the return of Spida.

Clippers-Dallas 4-2 I don't care about the first game I don't think Dallas can win this series.

Lakers-Suns 4-2 Suns do not have enough experience. If Lebron is healthy, the Lakers will win.

Portland-Denver 4-3 Denver had a very unlucky season. No Murray, no Barton, no backcourt.

Link to Mitchell being limited?
This is the playoffs, he is 24 years old and is more rested and healthy than he has been since game 1 most likely.
I would be shocked if it's a competitive game and Mitchell plays less than his typical 33 minutes or whatever.
...and he's out.

It's all coming together. Got the grizzlies instead of Steph, maybe the suns can take out the Lakers, Mavs looking to knock off the clippers.

Looking good.

I like Royce as a defender when he is guarding guys that are a bit bigger. Hate when he guards guys like Steph and Morant.

I look forward to seeing him guard Luka. Decent matchup for him imo.

Screenshot_20210527-164003.jpeg

It's all coming together. Got the grizzlies instead of Steph, maybe the suns can take out the Lakers, Mavs looking to knock off the clippers.

Looking good.

I like Royce as a defender when he is guarding guys that are a bit bigger. Hate when he guards guys like Steph and Morant.

I look forward to seeing him guard Luka. Decent matchup for him imo.

View attachment 10689

Where'd the chart come from? It's a little sus.

Things are going pretty good for the jazz.
For our first round matchup we could have got the lakers, warriors, grizzlies or spurs. Grizzlies is a pretty damn good option.
Round 2 we could get the clippers or mavs. Mavs are looking good and that would be my preference (though I think we handle the clippers too. they dont have enough firepower on offense imo)
In the east we will likely face the bucks, sixers or nets in the finals (if we make it there of course). Of those 3 I prefer the bucks and they are looking good so far.

Things are going pretty good for the jazz.
For our first round matchup we could have got the lakers, warriors, grizzlies or spurs. Grizzlies is a pretty damn good option.
Round 2 we could get the clippers or mavs. Mavs are looking good and that would be my preference (though I think we handle the clippers too. they dont have enough firepower on offense imo)
In the east we will likely face the bucks, sixers or nets in the finals (if we make it there of course). Of those 3 I prefer the bucks and they are looking good so far.
Getting past the Lakers will be tough. They are starting to get it together. Toying with the suns. They'll just get better and sharper as the playoffs progress. We'll get a full-strength Lakers team who likely would have been 3-5 games ahead of us this season if they didn't have the injury issues. It'll be a tough series for sure.

Getting past the Lakers will be tough. They are starting to get it together. Toying with the suns. They'll just get better and sharper as the playoffs progress. We'll get a full-strength Lakers team who likely would have been 3-5 games ahead of us this season if they didn't have the injury issues. It'll be a tough series for sure.
They will be tough, for sure, if they can beat the Suns. AD is most likely out for game 5, and they have a bunch of problems without him. If they lose game 5, it's an uphill battle no matter who you are.

Then AD gets hurt lol

Bring on the Clips. Not saying it’s gonna be easy. I’ve thought for a while now the Clips would be the toughest opponent in the West. So bring em on. If we wanna be the best, we gotta beat the best.
Eh, I'd be fine if everyone in the league ate at the same sketchy shrimp buffet except the jazz and got the ***** so bad they had to all forfeit the playoffs and we won by default. If Durant's rings count so would that one!