What's new

Official Utah Jazz 2021 Championship Boat!!!

Only two teams projected over the Jazz: Brooklyn...and the Clippers.

I think whoever wins, between the Jazz and the Clippers, will win the West and have a very good shot at the title. I think this is the biggest series since the finals against the Bulls. The Jazz haven't had this much at stake in a long time. I'm pretty nervous, can't lie. I was praying so hard for Mavs win, which would have been a walk to the finals imo. The Clippers are going to be really tough and the Jazz are going to need incredible performances from everyone. The whistle will favor the Clippers too--the nba would love a Brooklyn/LA finale. So the jazz are going to have to be really perfect.

I think our odds are 50/50

If we have a healthy Mike, I think we're a better team than the Clippers. We have a higher chance of winning. But if Mike misses a game, this matchup will be very difficult for us.

Their advantages

-Having a superstar like Kawhi
-Mike's injury
-Being a team that can play 5 outside and limit Gobert's effectiveness

Our advantages

-Home court advantage
-We had a good rest.
-In total, we are a more difficult team to beat 4 times.
-We had a much better year.
-I think Quinn is a much better coach than Lue

In the scenario where Mike is healthy... Jazz in 7

GO JAZZ!!!

Only two teams projected over the Jazz: Brooklyn...and the Clippers.

I think whoever wins, between the Jazz and the Clippers, will win the West and have a very good shot at the title. I think this is the biggest series since the finals against the Bulls. The Jazz haven't had this much at stake in a long time. I'm pretty nervous, can't lie. I was praying so hard for Mavs win, which would have been a walk to the finals imo. The Clippers are going to be really tough and the Jazz are going to need incredible performances from everyone. The whistle will favor the Clippers too--the nba would love a Brooklyn/LA finale. So the jazz are going to have to be really perfect.

I think our odds are 50/50
When is the slander about the PHX suns going to end around here? Jesus Christo.

By "around here" do you mean 538?
No, I mean JFC. The rest of the quoted post by the JFCer suggested we’d waltz to the Finals if we beat the Clippers. The sentiment seems to be pretty widely shared..... it’s ridiculous.

When is the slander about the PHX suns going to end around here? Jesus Christo.
I think the suns will be the tougher series.
I picked jazz in 6 vs clippers (this is assuming Mike conley is out there) and jazz in 7 against the suns.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No, I mean JFC. The rest of the quoted post by the JFCer suggested we’d waltz to the Finals if we beat the Clippers. The sentiment seems to be pretty widely shared..... it’s ridiculous.
I never said we'd waltz lol man relax. Besides, I'm not 100% sure the Suns are going to get past Denver. If that's slander so be it. They are a really good team. I think in a 7 game series, a healthy Jazz team has the tools to take care of them. I just think this Clippers team has a much better chance at beating us than the Suns do. But there is no slander meant--there are no easy teams in the West. Everyone could beat everyone.

Huh? Makes no sense.
Our chances went down once we got the clippers in round 2 and Conley got hurt.

Clippers chances went up after they won 2 clutch closeout games and conley got hurt.

Nets chances went up after winning game 1.

Someone post that gif of Jack Nicholson with a crazy look on his face nodding slowly.

tia