What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Yes, the 9/10 play-in game has no affect on lottery results itself. I wondered this earlier if the 10 beat the 9 but lost to the 7/8 but it doesn’t matter. So we want Minnesota to be as low as possible going into the play-in games. They’re pretty much locked into 9 though I’m fairly certain.
Since they have a game with NO they could still jump into the 7/8 game with a win. It would give them the tiebreaker head to head. Now if another team jumps in there it may change.

The magic number is 3... 3 combined NO wins or Minny losses and its over. Minny wins tonight and they are still in decent shape to jump into the 8.

If THT and SeXton need chemistry they should go on vacation and play pick up games in Hawaii - We can lose one or two spots in a favor of Dallas and OKC

Since they have a game with NO they could still jump into the 7/8 game with a win. It would give them the tiebreaker head to head. Now if another team jumps in there it may change.

The magic number is 3... 3 combined NO wins or Minny losses and its over. Minny wins tonight and they are still in decent shape to jump into the 8.

Yep. As long as they’re within 1 game of them when they play.

It’s really their only move at this point. You aren’t going to trade Gobert. It’s the sunk cost fallacy. You obviously aren’t going to trade Edwards. You could move KAT and recoup a bunch of assets plus get some other players. The Knicks seem like a logical destination.
I hope they keep KAT. we need the wolves to continue to regress.

I remember on his podcast he had someone on and they were discussing if the Conley/NAW trade was one of their best trades ever… like 3 games in when NAW was 12/15 from 3 or something. Funny ****. Been a rollercoaster of emotions and reactions from them all season.
Exactly, this is a probably the more inconsistent team i have seen for ages. Able to win 3 in a row against good team ( and on the road) and beeing totally pity against a G league Team.

Whoa
100-100
Let's ****ing go

Just saw in the play by play "Conley blocks Dorian Finney smith shot"
Wtf

Sexton mid range is automatic