What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

The Timberwolves are a good team.

We are lucky they got ravaged by whatever illness messed them up over the last week.

Yes and it took out KAT too the last min. It make sense for Rudy, is he stay on the floor, they will foul him and he miss to many FT. It s.... they win...

Brooklyn tried guarding KAT with DFS and Royce down the stretch which didn’t work at all.

The Timberwolves are a good team.

We are lucky they got ravaged by whatever illness messed them up over the last week.
Have to disagree. for me, they are not a good team. A good team is consistent and they are definitly not. One good night, one bad....tonight they play quite well, and fight a lot in defense.

Have to disagree. for me, they are not a good team. A good team is consistent and they are definitly not. One good night, one bad....tonight they play quite well, and fight a lot in defense.

Yeah, they are about as average as a team can be. They get up for good teams and play down to bad teams.

It’s looking like the winner of the Timberwolves/Pelicans game to end the season will decide the 8th seed for the play-in tournament. Crazy thing is they might end up playing each other again with the winner making the playoffs.
I don’t like having to trust the Pelicans.

It’s looking like the winner of the Timberwolves/Pelicans game to end the season will decide the 8th seed for the play-in tournament. Crazy thing is they might end up playing each other again with the winner making the playoffs.
You promised Wolves would be 9/10. Boo

How are play in teams figured into draft order? If a non-play in team has a better record than a play in team (possible because of differing conferences), do they draft after that play-in team? Or are the play-in teams pooled so that they are locked into picks 11-14?

Dying for the Wolves pick to land top-11 since it seems consensus is starting to gather on the players that could go in the first 11 picks. Good chance a team or two reaches but I'd rather not chance losing on one of those guys with the second pick.

How are play in teams figured into draft order? If a non-play in team has a better record than a play in team (possible because of differing conferences), do they draft after that play-in team? Or are the play-in teams pooled so that they are locked into picks 11-14?

Dying for the Wolves pick to land top-11 since it seems consensus is starting to gather on the players that could go in the first 11 picks. Good chance a team or two reaches but I'd rather not chance losing on one of those guys with the second pick.

After the 7th and 8th seeds are determined it goes by record.