What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Even if Rudy's punch had all the impact of a decorative pillow being thrown by a 5 year old, anything thrown with such intent in a game situation is going to require a suspension in some capacity from the league, if not the club.

Even if Rudy's punch had all the impact of a decorative pillow being thrown by a 5 year old, anything thrown with such intent in a game situation is going to require a suspension in some capacity from the league, if not the club.
Did Draymond miss any games punching Poole?

If not then Rudy shouldn’t neither imo…

Also I’m of the opinion you can’t just run your mouth and get no punishment. Let’s be real here, that ‘punch’ was more of a pat on the chest.

Words can do more emotional harm sometimes.

Did Draymond miss any games punching Poole?

If not then Rudy shouldn’t neither imo…

Also I’m of the opinion you can’t just run your mouth and get no punishment. Let’s be real here, that ‘punch’ was more of a pat on the chest.

Words can do more emotional harm sometimes.
The Dray punch should have had a suspension with it. Difference here is it happened during an nba game. So does the league hand out a suspension (remember who they play)?

The players may not even want him there. It sounds like Kyle is done with him. I wonder even if the team and league don’t suspend him if the players are like “nah we good”. What a weird situation.

The Dray punch should have had a suspension with it. Difference here is it happened during an nba game. So does the league hand out a suspension (remember who they play)?

The players may not even want him there. It sounds like Kyle is done with him. I wonder even if the team and league don’t suspend him if the players are like “nah we good”. What a weird situation.
I thought it’s an internal issue?

Rudy almost immedialtly issue a statement apologize for this. And Slomo also speak about it and say they will move forward. Minny should fine heavily Rudy and Slomo and thats all.

Minny fan think they pay a Ferrari price for a Toyota. Too much picks and Kessler shining make it difficult to accept.
Rudy has a difficult year, his numbers are the worst in 5 years and he go through a lot of negative comments from Minny fans. It's quite normal when you get traded with those terms. I hope Rudy can go back to his Jazz level, in Minny or another team.

Rudy almost immedialtly issue a statement apologize for this. And Slomo also speak about it and say they will move forward. Minny should fine heavily Rudy and Slomo and thats all.

Minny fan think they pay a Ferrari price for a Toyota. Too much picks and Kessler shining make it difficult to accept.
Rudy has a difficult year, his numbers are the worst in 5 years and he go through a lot of negative comments from Minny fans. It's quite normal when you get traded with those terms. I hope Rudy can go back to his Jazz level, in Minny or another team.
Minnesota fans really thought Gobert would be a shot blocking machine but they didnt realize he stopped trying to block shots for the past 2 seasons. He just relies on his reputation as a shot blocker to make players miss, but I think this year players realized that. I just dont know if he has the knees to be an active defender anymore.

I'm confused, if Minnesota loses both play in games how does that effect lottery seeding? I thought only regular season games mattered not play in games.

I'm confused, if Minnesota loses both play in games how does that effect lottery seeding? I thought only regular season games mattered not play in games.

Once the lottery teams are determined, based on the play in games, then they are ordered based on their regular season records.

If Minnesota doesnt make the PO it will be the 14th pick.

If Minnesota doesnt make the PO and the Heat also miss the PO, then it will be the 13th pick.

I think that's how it works.

If Minnesota doesnt make the PO it will be the 14th pick.

If Minnesota doesnt make the PO and the Heat also miss the PO, then it will be the 13th pick.

I think that's how it works.

Yes, this is correct. Or if OKC makes the play-in the pick would be 13th as well.

When you watch Gobert play now (and this was the case last season to a lesser degree as well) there are a lot of shots where you are like "Why isnt Gobert trying to block that?" and I think that really frustrates his teammates.

IDK if it's Gobert being way too conservative with his body and trying to protect himself more than he should, or if he legitimately just can't get off the ground quickly anymore.

Minnesota fans really thought Gobert would be a shot blocking machine but they didnt realize he stopped trying to block shots for the past 2 seasons. He just relies on his reputation as a shot blocker to make players miss, but I think this year players realized that. I just dont know if he has the knees to be an active defender anymore.
I think you could be right about this. For Rudy's sake, I hope he is just having an off year and gets back to being the DPOY next year.

When you watch Gobert play now (and this was the case last season to a lesser degree as well) there are a lot of shots where you are like "Why isnt Gobert trying to block that?" and I think that really frustrates his teammates.

IDK if it's Gobert being way too conservative with his body and trying to protect himself more than he should, or if he legitimately just can't get off the ground quickly anymore.
Some reports coming out that he tweaked his back on Saturday, and he was playing through injury yesterday. Apparently he was trying to communicate this to Kyle Anderson, who wasn't having it.

Those who already hate Rudy will come away from this delighted. From my end this says more about Kyle than it does about Rudy, but I have the privilege of having followed his career since its inception. The most undeservedly hated player in the NBA, people have a disease.

- George

The wolves season resembles a team driven across America by Clark Griswold , with “Holiday Road” on repeat
Pretty much sums it up...

he-never-admits-his-failures-photo-u1