What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Yeah if that is the case, then that is ****ed up. He deserved to get punched for that. Just lucky it wasn't in the face. I imagine Rudy could throw a hell of a punch if he tried. Long arms, strong upper body, reach...yikes.
So Poole was deservedly punched too then? They’re very similar circumstances..

Not to mention he, you know, boxes.
I thought that was just part of the workout, I didn't know he boxed competitively. I box as part of my workout (kick boxing on a bad, stuff like that) but I would not call myself a boxer. Just means Rudy could have really done some damage if he wanted to.

So Poole was deservedly punched too then? They’re very similar circumstances..
Very different actually. They are similar in that one guy who could be said to be mouthing off got punched. The similarities end there.

I wonder if Rudy was taking a muscle relaxant for his back spasms. Some can cause mood swings and irritability big time. Doesn't excuse throwing a punch but if he is being called profane names I get it.

I thought that was just part of the workout, I didn't know he boxed competitively.
He doesn’t. He just has to be strong, long, and know how to throw a punch.

If Gobert wanted to do real damage to someone using a sucker punch they would be out cold or maybe in the hospital from a single blow. People don’t take damage in real life like they do in the movies.

Very different actually. They are similar in that one guy who could be said to be mouthing off got punched. The similarities end there.
Well yeah and I said in the Rudy thread sometimes words do more damage than physical contact.

In this case I think Kyle should shoulder some of he blame also. Same with Poole.

Rudy suspended for the Lakers game... I am going to bet that the league really wants the Lakers anyway... that gonna be a loss.

I think OKC kinda sucks so hope NO gets a shot at redemption and ends up beating them... then we can dream of that pick hitting the lotto.

Well yeah and I said in the Rudy thread sometimes words do more damage than physical contact.

In this case I think Kyle should shoulder some of he blame also. Same with Poole.
Nah they are far too different. Poole shoulders virtually none of the blame, it falls squarely on the shoulders of the NBAs biggest bully. In this case, Anderson carries the bulk of the blame, if the reports are to be believed about him baiting Gobert after chiding him into playing with an injury. Very different circumstances and responses from the different combatants.