What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Does this change your opinion? Zion won't be back.
No. BI has been pretty good lately. JV always gives Rudy problems. I think without Mcdaniels BI could get loose.

I’ve watched more OKC than I care to admit and every time I get frustrated when they go through scoring droughts or can’t rebound. They play no real bigs and KAT/Rudy might feast.

Or could be a huge benefit.
Nah. Williams would have to make a few threes and take like 3-4 charges to make up for what he lacks. He’s a fine backup. Saric I haven’t seen play well all year and his shot is mostly bad. If they had Mike Muscala letting it fly maybe… but these guys ain’t it.

I don't blame The Pelicans. I blame our ****ing dumbass front office for trading the Wolves talent at the deadline when we should have let them stink for us.
THAT'S RIGHT They made the worst trade in JAZZ history, We will face LAL in 2027 taking 3rd pick and laugh at Them/US with 2nd rounder. We gave several starters improving enemy opponents like MINN and LAL, Do you see Conley how much important is he with Rudy situation right now. Disaster trade.

I wonder at what point the Pels try to trade Zion for a Mitchell/Gobert package, or if they even can still.

He's missed 70% of his career games, and it seems more likely than not that it's going to be a perennial issue with him.
It would be tough but I'd consider it if I were them. I would hope a team bowls you over rather than actively shopping him... if I saw a report they were looking to move him I would immediately lower what I think he's worth because they would have more access to the medicals than anyone... and that is THE issue.

Its really hard to build around a player with his uniqueness and then have no confidence he will ever be healthy.

Jazz got value for Beasley and Vanderbilt, they got off Mike Conley's contract and they helped push the Lakers ahead of the Twolves in the standings. It was worth it, overall.

Now see if the Twolves get booted in the play-in tournament.
What's the value for TWO STARTERS in a play off team like LAL. When we end up 2nd rounder in 2027 We've got nearly noting for them, I agree Conley contract was a factor BUT WE TAKE WESTBRICK CONTRACT OUT OF THEM FOR GOD'S SAKE. gave up NAW and 2nd rounder - DISASTER TRADE

What's the value for TWO STARTERS in a play off team like LAL. When we end up 2nd rounder in 2027 We've got nearly noting for them, I agree Conley contract was a factor BUT WE TAKE WESTBRICK CONTRACT OUT OF THEM FOR GOD'S SAKE. gave up NAW and 2nd rounder - DISASTER TRADE

Lol bro Beasley doesn’t start for them and actually only plays 15 mins a night.

And Vanderbilt isnt good
He's good for his contract, but he's overhyped cuz he makes awesome hustle plays. He's a great 4th big/energy guy. Was worth a couple seconds so to package the guys and get a better asset we did pretty well. Plus all the space we have. People acting like we gave the Lakers Pau.

I actually think the Wolves are better without Rudy , from what I’ve seen this year .

What Kyle Anderson said , I feel it isn’t just him , others including Edwards have had a dig at Rudy this season .

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a team meeting and beat Lakers .

The backup centre has been nice , and can really shoot from deep

I actually think the Wolves are better without Rudy , from what I’ve seen this year .

What Kyle Anderson said , I feel it isn’t just him , others including Edwards have had a dig at Rudy this season .

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a team meeting and beat Lakers .

The backup centre has been nice , and can really shoot from deep

Their backup center is out with a broken wrist.