What's new

ok, here's the "official" game dread - Bulls at Jazz tonight...

moevillini

the Chief Old D'oh
Contributor
I got nothing.

Could be an interesting game though.

Since I haven't yet gotten league pass, this will be one of the few Jazz games I'll be able to watch.

Someone's gonna win.

Who will be more pathetic, us or them? Thibodeau should outsmart Corbin, so I vote for the Jazz.
Looking forward to watch the great battle.

I'm thinking back to how the Jazz played in the home opener against the Thunder this season. And how they played in the second half in the home win against the Pelicans. And I'm hoping for the sake of the mental stability of our young group that they can at least muster up some of that courage and tenacity that they have shown intermittently this season, against the Bulls. Seriously, if my child were Gordon Hayward or any other one of the young Jazz players I would be worried about the lasting professional and personal implications of being embarrassed night in and night out.

Go Jazz!!!! Excited to watch them play. Hope Kanter recovers quickly.

Something happened go Kanter??

£¥£

He hurt his ankle. T he MRI came back negative though so that is good news. Just looks like a sprain.

Also @ PKM. I was thinking immediate ban over infraction.

btw, Bulls announced that DRose had successful surgery and will be out for the season

'course they managed last year..

As the great Yogi Berra might say, it's déjà vu all over again

It's time for Hayward to pull his head out, pull up his pants, and gain his confidence. Man, if Hayward is hurt, he should sit because he is not doing us any favors playing the way he is. I don't mind losing, but every player looks like they have completely lost their confidence. No one is playing well. I wonder if the coach has anything to do with that?