What's new

ok, here's the "official" game dread - Bulls at Jazz tonight...

I don't want to rag on Corbin too much (ok, I do) but playing Lucas for 18 minutes and Garrett for none is idiotic and just more of his dumb "vets play" philosophy, unless Garrett was sick or hurt or something (the box score says DNP-CD and I didn't hear anything about him today).

When did Garrett become good? He had one decent game.

I got home in time to see the fourth quarter. It might be the only win I get to see all year, and it was a blast!

I got home in time to see the fourth quarter. It might be the only win I get to see all year, and it was a blast!

He fits the team better than Lucas. More of a pass first and will look to get others started before himself. Garrett is not going to magically transform this team but he is better than Lucas.

He fits the team better than Lucas. More of a pass first and will look to get others started before himself. Garrett is not going to magically transform this team but he is better than Lucas.

This place has a collective record of 0 and 100 when it comes to evaluating young talent in comparison to veterans. I think it's time to let this one go.

Corbin knows best. Corbin just executed a flawless game plan. Go Jazz.

This place has a collective record of 0 and 100 when it comes to evaluating young talent in comparison to veterans. I think it's time to let this one go.

Corbin knows best. Corbin just executed a flawless game plan. Go Jazz.

Facebook.

Ya I think ty should just play the vets as much as possible because they have been coached by coaches other than corbin so they should be better than our young guys who have only been coached by ty.

When looking at it like that it makes sense why jefferson and marvin look like they are better than burks, hayward, kanter and favors.

A flawless game plan? Letting the other team have a shot to win the game from 5 feet is flawless? Just how are you related to Ty? Brother? Mother? Agent?

just a good bounce for Chicago. That happens man. The jazz players were fighting him for psotion. It is not like they just gave it up to him.

Ya I think ty should just play the vets as much as possible because they have been coached by coaches other than corbin so they should be better than our young guys who have only been coached by ty.

When looking at it like that it makes sense why jefferson and marvin look like they are better than burks, hayward, kanter and favors.

Bringin it. Repped!

just a good bounce for Chicago. That happens man. The jazz players were fighting him for psotion. It is not like they just gave it up to him.

if i remember right, didnt they have jeremy evans in, the guy who had 1 def reb all game, trying to box out boozer and noah, who - as much as we all hate - are great rebounders?

if i remember right, didnt they have jeremy evans in, the guy who had 1 def reb all game, trying to box out boozer and noah, who - as much as we all hate - are great rebounders?

Kanter was injured, Favors had fouled out. All they had left was Evans and Gobert.

Maybe I am too picky, but to me a "flawless game plan" means you win by 30, not almost lose the game. Flawless = perfect.

I don't know of he's good or even average. I do know he's better than Lucas, but that's nearly the ultimate damning with faint praise

Sent from my SGH-T679 using JazzFanz mobile app

Maybe I am too picky, but to me a "flawless game plan" means you win by 30, not almost lose the game. Flawless = perfect.

We don't have the talent to beat anyone by 30. No matter how close to flawless a game plan is, the players are still flawed.