What's new

One draft prospect that you don’t want the Jazz to pick

Draft prospect I don't want the Jazz to pick? Anyone who doesn't bring outside shooting and some type of scoring ability.

Also not a fan of picking a PG or a C with the 21st when there's so much room for improvement at the wing and at PF, so I would pass on guys like Holiday, Okobo (though I like the guy) and Brunson (who's probably gonna be a second rounder anyway), and wait for the second round.

Draymond Green won dpoy playing a dirty style of basketball. Not to mention a few rings, and he mostly focused on the groin area of his opponent. Just saying....

Video evidence? There has to be something other than popular opinion. I have heard the talk for years, but don't remember, nor have I found anything visual I can point at and say "that was a dirty play".
Help me out.
I don't think Stockton was dirty, although opposing players sometimes calls him that. I think "physical" is a better description. He hit people hard on screens, etc, but didn't e.g. go for people's knees.

I was one of the few who liked him

I was one of the few who liked him

As was I.
Made for some interesting reading in the other threads. Not only are some people seeing the glass half empty, they want to smash the glass and cut their wrists with the broken shards! Oh how I hope he silences the restless hoards this year. Everyone complains we are soft and when we get the most competitive guy in the draft they still bitch. I'd rather have an average player with a ton of heart than an exceptionally gifted player who doesn't give a s^*t.