What's new

Open Scrimmage October 5 at 4 p.m. MT!

We have no pg.

Hayward and Favors haven't drastically improved.

Kanter looks the same, but his numbers were improved but he was guarded by scrubs.

The best plays of the night were by scrubs.

People think Evans looks good.

Man, we are screwed.

Then you should be on cloud nine.

25 pages on the scrimmage...
Beating+the+dead+horse.jpg

There is a preseason game on Tuesday.
yankees-fan-worried-then-relieved-on-drugs-baseball-fan-gifs.gif

Huh didn't know.

I'll probably watch the scrimmage 3 more times today. TONS of good stuff to see when the nuts and bolts of the system is on display.

I didn't get to watch it so I am pumped as hell for the game Tuesday night.

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have no pg.

Hayward and Favors haven't drastically improved.

Kanter looks the same, but his numbers were improved but he was guarded by scrubs.

The best plays of the night were by scrubs.

People think Evans looks good.

Man, we are screwed.

Now factor in injuries.

Yeah. We gettin' Wiggins.

I heard something different at the game. It was kind of hard to hear because Locke didn't put the mic high enough a lot of the time.

I thought Locke asked Favors about how hard working with Malone was this summer, and Favors said, "It wasn't that hard." Locke lughed and then Locke said he better end the interview before Favors got into trouble.

This is what I heard as well. Though I think Karl may have said something too. like ....pratcice has not been hard enough you say, well we shall see....

This is what I heard as well. Though I think Karl may have said something too. like ....pratcice has not been hard enough you say, well we shall see....

I hope so. Push Favors. He seems to be rather stoic and reserved and needs someone to light that fire under him. Push him Malone.