What's new

Open Scrimmage October 5 at 4 p.m. MT!

cctrackstar

Not expecting much here comment wise seeing as only a small portion of fans will actually be there, but it is the first time we will have seen these guys for months, and in some cases ever, so it's worth talking about.

(go machado)

I think the last one I went to was Wesley Matthews first year. Had not heard a peep about him and wondered who he was and what he was doing out there. Stayed that way for about 2/3 of the game, and then he made some plays and shots and it looked like maybe he was going to be useful.

I highly reccommend everyone to go this.

I have gone to like the last 4 of thse but can't this year cause I will be working.

Enes Kanter is the main reason to go... whoever goes to the scrimmage will leave liking kanter more than they did before going.

If you have kids, then definately bring em.
Free to get in, get a free hot dog, get to sit really close to the court, and the bear and jazz dancers keep things fun.
Kids will have a good time

I highly reccommend everyone to go this.

I have gone to like the last 4 of thse but can't this year cause I will be working.

Enes Kanter is the main reason to go... whoever goes to the scrimmage will leave liking kanter more than they did before going.

If you have kids, then definately bring em.
Free to get in, get a free hot dog, get to sit really close to the court, and the bear and jazz dancers keep things fun.
Kids will have a good time

Damn, I wished I have kids... love me some free hot dogs & jazz dancers!!!

These things are super cheesy, not a lot of great basketball but a lot of fun. I'll be there.

I remember Mo and Lopez's rookie year. They were playing horse and hitting shots from the stands. Good times.

I'll be there. I wonder if the new videoscreens will be on.

I thought they said on Media day that all of the smaller screens will be up and running, but the two biggest will be up but NOT operational until the Home Opener on Oct 30th.