What's new

Open Scrimmage October 5 at 4 p.m. MT!

My plans for tomorrow just fell through (camping up little cottonwood canyon in October lolwut?) So I might go to this even though I kind of hate it every year.

Main reason I wanna go is to see the Awesome-O-Tron.

£¥£

Awesome-O-Tron.
Pronounced 'Ah-Saamatron' I just may call it that from now on. I like how they deliberated over it for three years or more and jumped when the time was right to get the best possible system at the right price. This also means that we have the Delta Center (that's right, Delta Center, the name should have never changed.) for the foreseeable future. It's gonna be the oldest arena in the NBA for quite a while. Hope they are right about it being built to last.

Edit: should I check KSL.com or maybe the Deseret Industries to see if there is a 'jumbotron' in the discount computer/tv bins? It would make an interesting entertainment center.......

Pronounced 'Ah-Saamatron' I just may call it that from now on. I like how they deliberated over it for three years or more and jumped when the time was right to get the best possible system at the right price. This also means that we have the Delta Center (that's right, Delta Center, the name should have never changed.) for the foreseeable future. It's gonna be the oldest arena in the NBA for quite a while. Hope they are right about it being built to last.

Edit: should I check KSL.com or maybe the Deseret Industries to see if there is a 'jumbotron' in the discount computer/tv bins? It would make an interesting entertainment center.......

Osama-tron! Someone call the NSA!

How many hours are left for the start of the game? Don't know because I live in Europe.

Is there a live streaming? Link?

3 hrs and 48 minutes.

Live stream is a maybe.

£¥£

Utah Jazz ‏@utahjazz 25m
For those asking... we are working to make a live stream of scrimmage happen later (internet conn. issues). Will update you later.

Get it together Jazz! I'm a father with no life. I need this on the web.
I want to watch the jazz in my pajama pants, with beer gut loose, and free.

Don't deny me

How many hours are left for the start of the game? Don't know because I live in Europe.

Is there a live streaming? Link?

4 hours to go

4 hours to go

But they have a bunch of stuff (dance off, introductions, etc) before the actual game scrimmage...... so probably like 5 hours till the game

Utah Jazz ‏@utahjazz 25m
For those asking... we are working to make a live stream of scrimmage happen later (internet conn. issues). Will update you later.

Get it together Jazz! I'm a father with no life. I need this on the web.
I want to watch the jazz in my pajama pants, with beer gut loose, and free.

Don't deny me

Lol
Repped

Fyi for those going to the scrimmage.

Parking might be a bitch cause of conference (I think) so its recommended to take traxx to the game