What's new

Oregon State @ Utah

7StraightIsGreat

I don't want to take away the anticipation for BYU fans after their huge win over Texas and their upcoming bye as they wait for Utah, but IMO the biggest game by far for Utah in the next 2 weeks will be the Beavers.

Utah has always started their PAC12 schedule with a loss and they've played from behind each year in the conference standings. Getting out of the gate 1-0 in conference could do wonders for this teams confidence moving forward.

It's a winnable game, but it won't be easy and could most certainly end up as a loss if Utah doesn't bring their "A" game. Can't wait!

This is obviously the biggest game of the season, as you said it being the first conference game of the year and even though OSU may or may not be as good as was thought at the beginning of the year this wont likely be an easy game by any stretch. I hadn't seen either of the OSU games and with it being so early it is hard to say how good they are or will be.
At least with it being a conference game I doubt the U will be looking forward to next week at all as winning the conference and conference games should be the entire focus for the team.

As for the U's next game the week after, it does concern me greatly and I hadn't heard any radio people mention it is the team they will be playing will be coming off of a bye week, besides what I had mentioned in the off season that the U could've ended the series at home last year but chose to play another year setting up a even more difficult situation fore even more home stadium emotion and motivation for the other team.
It will be nice when it goes back to the last game of the season (excluding conference championship game and bowl game of course).

It will be a good test for Utah's pass coverage. Mannion is throwing at a ridiculous 80% completion clip right now. The Eastern Washington 49-46 loss seems to tell us that they can't play a lick of defense this year though so a shootout might be a good prediction. I'm liking the O 51 in Vegas with no idea who I would pick to win.

It will be a good test for Utah's pass coverage. Mannion is throwing at a ridiculous 80% completion clip right now. The Eastern Washington 49-46 loss seems to tell us that they can't play a lick of defense this year though so a shootout might be a good prediction. I'm liking the O 51 in Vegas with no idea who I would pick to win.

Sounds pretty spot on to me. Could be a long day for Utah's secondary if improvement isn't made.

Sounds pretty spot on to me. Could be a long day for Utah's secondary if improvement isn't made.

Agreed.
I was not expecting the ute offense to be very good this year cause I was sleeping on wilson as a passing qb.
He showed me a lot of accuracy in the weber game though and I was always high on the utes o-line and jake murphy.

Osu has 2 very good qb's though so I agree that this could be a shootout.

I pick the home team to win.
Where is it being played?

Agreed.
I was not expecting the ute offense to be very good this year cause I was sleeping on wilson as a passing qb.
He showed me a lot of accuracy in the weber game though and I was always high on the utes o-line and jake murphy.

Osu has 2 very good qb's though so I agree that this could be a shootout.

I pick the home team to win.
Where is it being played?

Oregon State @ Utah

Sorry for being a smart ***. I couldn't help myself.

This. Utah's secondary hasn't been very good up to this point. If they hold OSU to 14 pts or less, this could be a special team. If its a shoot out or Utah loses...6 wins for this team...maybe.

I don't believe Utah will hold them to 14 or less. Our secondary is questionable.

I'm worried about this game, but it should be a pretty good one. I will be in the tailgate lot from, oh, 8am until 7:30pm.

I don't believe Utah will hold them to 14 or less. Our secondary is questionable.

I'm worried about this game, but it should be a pretty good one. I will be in the tailgate lot from, oh, 8am until 7:30pm.

I don't either. IF Utah can do that, look out. They probably won't. I'm expecting a 38-35 Utah win.

It's not the PAC 12 it's the PAC 10 + 2 whipping boys. Utah will maybe win two games against the PAC, the BYU game will be Utah's Rose Bowl game lol. They are always up for the BYU game and then roll over for the PAC teams. Utah will never be in the Rose Bowl, oh BYU will beat Utah too.

It's not the PAC 12 it's the PAC 10 + 2 whipping boys. Utah will maybe win two games against the PAC, the BYU game will be Utah's Rose Bowl game lol. They are always up for the BYU game and then roll over for the PAC teams. Utah will never be in the Rose Bowl, oh BYU will beat Utah too.

Spoken like a true Zoob.

All Utah Homers have this grandiose high that Utah will rip through the PAC and be in the Rose Bowl when they can't beat their old WAC teams by huge scores unless it's a team Like Weber St. Who is Weber St, a high school?

I think we can win this... We beat ourselves in Corvallis last season (I was there and it was heartbreaking).

BTW... If Utah were to go 1-1 over the next two weeks, I would rather have our win against Oregon State. I'll be glad that we will be putting a pause on the BYU rivalry for a little bit.

All Utah Homers have this grandiose high that Utah will rip through the PAC and be in the Rose Bowl when they can't beat their old WAC teams by huge scores unless it's a team Like Weber St. Who is Weber St, a high school?

Quit trolling, or projecting your own inadequacies as a BYU fan upon others... Whichever you are doing.

Oregon St. is 0-1 against the league Weber State is in...

OOhhh the troll attack, I don't gave a rats' @ss about either of those two Utah schools. OSU will take the wind out of your sails. Big tough Utah, NOT.

Spoken like a true Zoob.

Quit trolling, or projecting your own inadequacies as a BYU fan upon others... Whichever you are doing.

Utah is 1-0 against that league.

Or, you're trolling FCS leagues (Division I, by the way, the true subdivision since they decide their champions on the field), a league where Oregon St. has lost to on MULTIPLE occasions.

^Embarrassing.

Gang responding with TROLLZ HAHA LOLZHA!!!!!!!!!!!!1 is fail.