What's new

Oregon State @ Utah

It's not the PAC 12 it's the PAC 10 + 2 whipping boys. Utah will maybe win two games against the PAC, the BYU game will be Utah's Rose Bowl game lol. They are always up for the BYU game and then roll over for the PAC teams. Utah will never be in the Rose Bowl, oh BYU will beat Utah too.

Lol. Hill for Heisman!!!

Lol @ you.

All Utah Homers have this grandiose high that Utah will rip through the PAC and be in the Rose Bowl when they can't beat their old WAC teams by huge scores unless it's a team Like Weber St. Who is Weber St, a high school?

Post #2 further proves how dumb you are. Please show me where Utah fans are proclaiming a Rose Bowl? Everyone I know is still hoping for 6 wins.

Oaky, I'm back Utah Homers are just that, Homers and the PAC originals will beat them.
Now, where I do have to give kudos to the Utes is,... a few years ago they should have been the number one football team, but the east coast screwed them over. I hate the east coast, the Lakers and USC but the Oregon teams have been some of my favs.

Post #2 further proves how dumb you are. Please show me where Utah fans are proclaiming a Rose Bowl? Everyone I know is still hoping for 6 wins.

That maybe so most are saying they have the best team since,... last year and the year before.

Well, that's it for me I'm done with my rant. Till a Utah hick starts more Utah teams are soooo much better than all the rest. Yes, the Jazz are one team that I love for years now.

OOhhh the troll attack, I don't gave a rats' @ss about either of those two Utah schools. OSU will take the wind out of your sails. Big tough Utah, NOT.

Forgive me, but... if you don't give a rat's "@ss", as you so eloquently put it, why did YOU bring BYU up in the thread?
Can't have it both ways, man.

Because you hate BYU, that's why. Do you want BYU to win?

News Flash: This is a thread about the Utah / Oregon State game. Whether I want BYU to win or lose is immaterial. I'll save my discussion about BYU for the BYU / Utah thread.

One game at a time, little boy.

And besides... so you're saying you brought up BYU because I hate BYU (even though there was no indication of such in the thread)? And that's the only reason? So you're admitting to trolling? Conan, Spiller, is this another one of your alts?

News Flash: This is a thread about the Utah / Oregon State game. Whether I want BYU to win or lose is immaterial. I'll save my discussion about BYU for the BYU / Utah thread.

One game at a time, little boy.

And besides... so you're saying you brought up BYU because I hate BYU (even though there was no indication of such in the thread)? And that's the only reason? So you're admitting to trolling? Conan, Spiller, is this another one of your alts?

little boy, classic comeback. If you likie Utah, you hate BYU.