What's new

Oregon State @ Utah

2 cents

Utah wins, easily.
Oregon State is not good at all, they have zero defense and will be run over in the run game and through the air by Wilson and the Utes.
Oregon State will not throw for as many yards as they did against Eastern Washington, or Hawaii.. I say Utah holds them to under 300, and less than 100 rushing. They beat Hawaii, but they suck even more. They lost to Eastern Washington at home in their opener. I guarantee you Utah is better than Eastern Washington.

Utah crushes Oregon State, and rushes the field 3 times... but we still don't know how good they actually are.

/realism

One thing to keep in mind about Eastern Washington is that they have a really legit QB. He's a Chuckie Keeton clone. Hawaii's on the other hand, is horrible and Oregon State bottled them up. 239 yards. Wilson is not as good as that kid at Eastern Washington, but certainly closer to that end of the spectrum than to Hawaii's QB.

One thing to keep in mind about Eastern Washington is that they have a really legit QB. He's a Chuckie Keeton clone. Hawaii's on the other hand, is horrible and Oregon State bottled them up. 239 yards. Wilson is not as good as that kid at Eastern Washington, but certainly closer to that end of the spectrum than to Hawaii's QB.

I doubt Eastern Washington is even near as deep and talented as Utah. Also keep in mind Oregon State has had quite a few good players out and most of them for an extended period of time. Their O line will probably be horrendous because there are only a few of them left and they were not the projected starters. This is not the Oregon State team from last year.

I doubt Eastern Washington is even near as deep and talented as Utah. Also keep in mind Oregon State has had quite a few good players out and most of them for an extended period of time. Their O line will probably be horrendous because there are only a few of them left and they were not the projected starters. This is not the Oregon State team from last year.

Until Pac12 ***-kickings on a regular basis comes to an end, I refuse to believe Utah is going to have an easy time with any opponent. OSU scares me to death. Maybe it's shell-shock from the past 2 seasons or maybe I am just nervous about Utah's Secondary against a QB who can put up big numbers, but I definitely don't feel like it will be a double digit win at this point.

Until Pac12 ***-kickings on a regular basis comes to an end, I refuse to believe Utah is going to have an easy time with any opponent. OSU scares me to death. Maybe it's shell-shock from the past 2 seasons or maybe I am just nervous about Utah's Secondary against a QB who can put up big numbers, but I definitely don't feel like it will be a double digit win at this point.

Probably better to think that way. Hurts less if something crazy happens. Utah's front should get a good push on that trashed Oregon State O line, which will affect how much time that QB has to throw. He won't be as good when he's hurried and getting hit all the time.

I don't think you need to stress as long as the players take this game seriously, and they will.

I heard that OSU only has 6 OL for this game, including a true freshman they are pulling off his redshirt to have him start. The more I hear about OSU's issues, the more confident I am getting about this game. This SHOULD be a Utah win. The question is just how much.

With no OL, Utah's front 7 should be able to handle the run game.

OSU plays a pro-style, max protect offense, meaning they only have 2-3 receivers out on routes, which means if Utah doubles down on Cooks and the "other" hot receiver, they can still put 8 in the box for the run game.

If OSU's OL is that bad, they are in for a long day with Palepoi, Orchard and Reilly rushing.

I am so SICK of people saying that Wilson isn't a good QB. He is currently the 8th, yes EIGHTH rated QBR in the country. If you have any inkling in your brain that Hill is a good QB, then you must think Wilson is a sure fire first rounder. Wilson is a better QB than what Eastern Washington's is. He has better WR's. He has a better OL.

This game should be a Utah win.

I heard that OSU only has 6 OL for this game, including a true freshman they are pulling off his redshirt to have him start. The more I hear about OSU's issues, the more confident I am getting about this game. This SHOULD be a Utah win. The question is just how much.

With no OL, Utah's front 7 should be able to handle the run game.

OSU plays a pro-style, max protect offense, meaning they only have 2-3 receivers out on routes, which means if Utah doubles down on Cooks and the "other" hot receiver, they can still put 8 in the box for the run game.

If OSU's OL is that bad, they are in for a long day with Palepoi, Orchard and Reilly rushing.

I am so SICK of people saying that Wilson isn't a good QB. He is currently the 8th, yes EIGHTH rated QBR in the country. If you have any inkling in your brain that Hill is a good QB, then you must think Wilson is a sure fire first rounder. Wilson is a better QB than what Eastern Washington's is. He has better WR's. He has a better OL.

This game should be a Utah win.

No clue how Hill got pulled into your argument.. makes no sense.

Wilson seems to be a good QB from what little I've seen. Jury's out for me, just as it is with Hill.

No clue how Hill got pulled into your argument.. makes no sense.

Wilson seems to be a good QB from what little I've seen. Jury's out for me, just as it is with Hill.

And please don't mention Hill by name again, Greenie. Everyone calls him National Player of the Week these days.

Jazzfanzers Utes Game Meet Up At The Tailgate And Exchange High Fives Sign Up Sheet Confirmation List

UGLI baby
Bronco70

Who else will be tailgating?? I would estimate my time of arrival at around 11 AM.

I could probably make an appearance. I'll get there between 4-5.

Bad weather favors.....Utah right? Is Lucy Radley going to be a legit RB for you guys?

Sixes. Oregon deals with a lot of rain normally, ya know?

Yes, LUCKY Radley is going to be legit, given time and seasoning. He's got some great skills, including an ability to change direction very quickly and accelerate.

I could probably make an appearance. I'll get there between 4-5.

You have my number. Don't be lame!

Text me and I'll drop by your spot. One of my hobbies is drawing the ire of my friends by showing them how many men I know from the innernets.

You have my number. Don't be lame!

Text me and I'll drop by your spot. One of my hobbies is drawing the ire of my friends by showing them how many men I know from the innernets.

867-5309 still... He's got your number on the wall.

I have Utah winning this game going away. 35-10. This really does pain me as a BYU fan, but OSU D is one of the worst in D1 football, and their O-line is down to a walk on as one if two backups.

1176373_10153203210430324_1049980653_n.jpg