What's new

Oregon State @ Utah

Hahahahaha was just about to make a thread about it. Could you tell that was my voice?

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

No. I didn't have her number in my phone and I thought it was a prank so I text that number this:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

No. I didn't have her number in my phone and I thought it was a prank so I text that number this:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Haha

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Stanford 34
Army 20

Ball State 41
Army 14

I'm not going to read too much into that score comparison, but seeing how Stanford has been good the last few years because they dominated at the line of scrimmage and pushed people around, and the fact that they did not do that against Army, there is a very good chance that they are quite overrated. Good news for Utah.

Stanford 34
Army 20

Ball State 41
Army 14

I'm not going to read too much into that score comparison, but seeing how Stanford has been good the last few years because they dominated at the line of scrimmage and pushed people around, and the fact that they did not do that against Army, there is a very good chance that they are quite overrated. Good news for Utah.

One small point is that Ball State was at home, whereas Stanford was on the road. We all know that Army is a pretty tough place to play, no matter who you are.

Oh, nice. You riled up Utah fans. GOOD JOB. I riled up Utah fans AND BYU fans...IN THE SAME THREAD. Not that hard, nor is it a great accomplishment. At least use ACTUAL arguments next time, though. Makes people think you have a brain in your head.

I don't need a brain, you don't use yours why do I need mine?

And I have great arguments, go check out Monty Python for a definition of an argument.

Lets he honest, this is a huge game.

Losing to BYU is a bigger loss, as you'll hear it for 2 years. But winning against Oregon St is bigger, because they're a repesctable PAC-12 team. Utah needs this to get it going in their conference. Especially when you look ahead at their schedule. It's scary. Eventually ya gotta stop being the doormat of your conference. And with Wash St looking tough, Utah and Colorado might very well end up at the bottom (again) if they don't take care of business.

Utah isn't putting up any resistance.

I know beating down Weber High School was nice and all but that doesn't make you Alabama. Did the Utes even practice this week?

Finally some life....

Whoa some pts!

Alright! Finally got some first downs, got some life going, and got some pts!

Wow. I'm never going to make predictions again. I suck at it. I even thought of betting this game I was so confident

Why doesn't Utah ever blitz? It's not like the secondary is covering anybody anyway. Might as well use some of those crappy defenders and throw them at the QB.

Where's green when we need him?

You tools are going so down next week.

Also,

HAHAHAHAHA!

Wow, what a game. I just watched the last 5 minutes + overtime, and that was practically a game in and of itself! Kudos to the Utes for a couple of comebacks, and kudos to OSU's QB for putting the ball on the money when it counted. I'm impressed with Wilson. Looking forward to next week!

If Taysom can't pass against these guys.... He never will.

Man that Utah defense is horrible. Just horrible. Never blitz. Never stunt. Just mostly play a base d and rush 4.

Luckily they have a good offense. But... Oh my hell... I don't think Utah's defense could stop many of the 5a or 4a high schools. I thought Kalani was the defensive guroo? We crown out assistants too early in this state. Kalani is being exposed. He should join Doman in his business. What a terrible defensive game plan (again). Those Arizona schools, Cardinal, and Oregon are going to tear ya a new one.

Luckily, Travis Wilson is the real deal. Fantastic play by him. Seems clutch too. Get that kid a defense and look out.