Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 6-10 Games

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 10-20 Games

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Season

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
Don't know if Warriors actually trade him after winning 4 rings but the Lakers would make sense with Lebron/AD and the Klutch connection.

It was also rumored his hometown team the Pistons may have interest in Draymond if he hits free agency next summer.

Agreed could've been the janitor that was "snitching" for all we know.

If Draymond didn't punch his teammate the video would've never surfaced but I guess that's too hard for some to understand.
I live in Sacramento... some of the guys that worked around the team with Boogie said he was a super dick to some around the team (he did a ton in the community and was cool with many people). Just saying that Green's attitude doesn't magically turn off and there is a chance he may have some around the team that aren't huge fans. He also may be totally cool.

I live in Sacramento... some of the guys that worked around the team with Boogie said he was a super dick to some around the team (he did a ton in the community and was cool with many people). Just saying that Green's attitude doesn't magically turn off and there is a chance he may have some around the team that aren't huge fans. He also may be totally cool.
When Boogie was a King, he declared total all out nuclear war on George Karl when he was head coach. Karl always struck me as a player's coach. With that the only way I would approach him would be with the business end of a geiger counter. Draymond is exhibiting similar traits.

When Boogie was a King, he declared total all out nuclear war on George Karl when he was head coach. Karl always struck me as a player's coach. With that the only way I would approach him would be with the business end of a geiger counter. Draymond is exhibiting similar traits.
Keep this GangStar from getting back into the league at all costs!

Karl is a snake doe.

I didn't say it was right (it isn't), but that is the reality when you read the newspaper or watch local or national news.
Again, really weird (putting it kindly) that this thought crossed your mind at all.

And Dray stood over top of him about to throw a few more if dudes didn't step in. Poole did nothing wrong... simply pushed to get some space... also is clearly looking away with Green hit him. Some will say you gotta square up but this was a sucker punch.

Dray has gotten a pass at so much toxic BS... I hope this helps shed some light on who he is and hurts his "new media" career.

I could also see this being what gets him shipped out of GS a year early.

I don't think Poole made anything that deserved a punch, but I don't know exactly how much surprising it Is that Green reacted to the push with a punch (even If I'm quite surprised he had that punch in him).

I don't think Poole made anything that deserved a punch, but I don't know exactly how much surprising it Is that Green reacted to the push with a punch (even If I'm quite surprised he had that punch in him).
IDK man... I play a ton of basketball and the move where a guy gets in someones face and there is a shove is like a daily/weekly appearance. I've seen two punches thrown in like 25 years of playing. That shove was a "leave my space I'm done shove". The rationalization some are using reminds me of when folks say "That super pretty girl went out to the club wearing skimpy clothes... she should have expected someone to try and rape her".

I know that is wild and extreme but it follows the same logic. Dude shouldn't have been prepared for someone to throw a punch... someone he's known for years, is his teammate, and who he's likely talked a ton of **** with in the past.

IDK man... I play a ton of basketball and the move where a guy gets in someones face and there is a shove is like a daily/weekly appearance. I've seen two punches thrown in like 25 years of playing. That shove was a "leave my space I'm done shove". The rationalization some are using reminds me of when folks say "That super pretty girl went out to the club wearing skimpy clothes... she should have expected someone to try and rape her".

I know that is wild and extreme but it follows the same logic. Dude shouldn't have been prepared for someone to throw a punch... someone he's known for years, is his teammate, and who he's likely talked a ton of **** with in the past.
Back in like 2001 or 2002 my brother and I were on a team at the Treehouse in Draper and we were at Lake Powell one week. Since we were both gone, there wasn’t enough players and so the facility grabbed a couple random people from the club to sub in. Anyway, dude apparently went nuts and started punching a bunch of people, blood and I think even a KO. They kicked our team out of the league. Can’t remember the specifics but I was like 17 at the time and if it were me now I’d definitely be going into the club Karening TF out of the management.

Yeah, that shove was nothing. It’s not like he shoved him then went towards him it was a shove to create space.

Back in like 2001 or 2002 my brother and I were on a team at the Treehouse in Draper and we were at Lake Powell one week. Since we were both gone, there wasn’t enough players and so the facility grabbed a couple random people from the club to sub in. Anyway, dude apparently went nuts and started punching a bunch of people, blood and I think even a KO. They kicked our team out of the league. Can’t remember the specifics but I was like 17 at the time and if it were me now I’d definitely be going into the club Karening TF out of the management.
Buddy of mine got tossed from adult rec league and got a two year ban for punching a ref after the game. These are not NBA refs obviously so I have seen some pretty ****** behavior from the refs.... had a couple show up drunk to games... had one making calls then talking **** about it kind of like "I've got the power wtf you gonna do about it?". But that was definitely the worst fight I've seen.

There was this giant warehouse where there are like 10 courts and we'd play king of the court on monday nights. It got really big and teams started coming from Oakland and other parts of the bay area... Had to get my buddy to chill one night as he shoved a guy and like 25 people came out the stands... that one was scary.

Dray broke the code here and cold cocked a guy like half his size who wasn't expecting it.

Draymond is going to get suspended for half the year maybe more. Wouldn’t be all that surprised if he got released.

A vicious punch and rape sure are on distant ends of the spectrum (and not victim blamed), but I still avoid some pathways around where I live (especially at some hours) even being well aware that getting robbed (and any violence attached to It) shouldn't be called on me (and even that not being comparable to what a women can wear, nor where and when should they be, both in terms of how much of a abusive restriction It is for their lives, or the real correlation to vile actions that happens).

What i'm asking is pretty straightforward in terms of whether If there would 100% the same expected reaction from a shove being as likely from Green (not in the standpoint of what is right or wrong, but the especific individual response), as It would be from Klay, Kuminga, Looney or even Poole ? And I believe that could be asked even acknowledging that the punch shouldn't happen and should be called totally on one side

Draymond is going to get suspended for half the year maybe more. Wouldn’t be all that surprised if he got released.
Less than 10 games is my guess. Before the tape was released he wasn't missing any based on the press conference they had yesterday.

I think they will look at it and say... if it was in game he'd get 7 gamesish...

Less than 10 games is my guess. Before the tape was released he wasn't missing any based on the press conference they had yesterday.

I think they will look at it and say... if it was in game he'd get 7 gamesish...

No way. I’m thinking 25 at minimum. I might be tripping but I think he’s getting a ton.

A vicious punch and rape sure are on distant ends of the spectrum (and not victim blamed), but I still avoid some pathways around where I live (especially at some hours) even being well aware that getting robbed (and any violence attached to It) shouldn't be called on me (and even that not being comparable to what a women can wear, nor where and when should they be, both in terms of how much of a abusive restriction It is for their lives, or the real correlation to vile actions that happens).

What i'm asking is pretty straightforward in terms of whether If there would 100% the same expected reaction from a shove being as likely from Green (not in the standpoint of what is right or wrong, but the especific individual response), as It would be from Klay, Kuminga, Looney or even Poole ? And I believe that could be asked even acknowledging that the punch shouldn't happen and should be called totally on one side
I realize it was an extreme example... I just hate the general fact patter of that stuff. Probably not a great comparison.

I've shoved/been shoved like that IDK like 50+ times and no punches are thrown. You can tell no one expected a punch to be thrown cuz no one stepped in hard or early enough. It was normal behavior. What Dray did shocked everyone.

No way. I’m thinking 25 at minimum. I might be tripping but I think he’s getting a ton.
Its stupid that the world works this way but the fact there is video matters... and its bad... so you might be right.

I just don't think the league wants to step in because its somewhat outside their scope... and to go from zero to more than 10 would be something people would mock the Warriors about.

We shall see.

Could not hear what was being said but Jordan must have said something very nasty to Draymond
to trigger that response and even if he did not Draymond decided he did not like what Poole said

Its stupid that the world works this way but the fact there is video matters... and its bad... so you might be right.

I just don't think the league wants to step in because its somewhat outside their scope... and to go from zero to more than 10 would be something people would mock the Warriors about.

We shall see.

Oh that’s why I think it gets more than just 5-10 is because of the video. That is how the world works. Portis got 8 games with no video and it sounds like it wasn’t as bad as this was.

The fact that the Warriors weren’t going to do anything is troubling in itself.

Udoka got suspended for an entire year so I don’t think this gets treated lightly.

Oh that’s why I think it gets more than just 5-10 is because of the video. That is how the world works. Portis got 8 games with no video and it sounds like it wasn’t as bad as this was.

The fact that the Warriors weren’t going to do anything is troubling in itself.

Udoka got suspended for an entire year so I don’t think this gets treated lightly.
Portis busted Mirotic up pretty badly
Poole did not seem to be hurt
Seems like what Portis did was worse