Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 6-10 Games

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 10-20 Games

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Season

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
And Dray stood over top of him about to throw a few more if dudes didn't step in. Poole did nothing wrong... simply pushed to get some space... also is clearly looking away with Green hit him. Some will say you gotta square up but this was a sucker punch.

Dray has gotten a pass at so much toxic BS... I hope this helps shed some light on who he is and hurts his "new media" career.

I could also see this being what gets him shipped out of GS a year early.
It won't lol.

The punishment will be insignificant, but criminal charges are often filed for less. Imagine the outcry if they were not the same race.
This looked very bad but how often do teammates file criminal charges against each other?
Does not seem very often.

It won't lol.

Warriors couldn't get much for Draymond with his contract expiring and him wanting a max deal.
Prolly not... but Dray been angling to join forces with Lebron for a bit now. He doesn't want max.. he wants an extension off his current deal. He has a PO for next year and likely wants a couple years added at 120% cuz he knows he could fall off a cliff and its his last big payday.

I could see LA putting the picks in for a Dray deal cuz Lebron wants them to... then GS gets Turner (and saves like 100 billion dollars). Hield/Green to LA, Picks and Westbrook to Indiana.

this really sucks for Poole... just saying its a fight is fairly harmless... watching a dude come at him and just drop him means he has to suck up some pride to forgive and move past it.

Coming next week! Logan Paul vs Draymond Green in a PPV event. You won't want to miss it!
Honestly thats a genius idea. Everyone watches those fights cuz they want to see Paul get his *** kicked... everyone would want to see Green get smoked too... all that hate money for a little *** whoopin for someone.

You could tell Niko did something very bad in that practice because none of Bobby's teammates really piled on Bobby and they all kinda supported him. I theorized Niko said some of the words you can't say or just went over the line cuz the guys didn't really seem to support him at all.

I think Bobby is just a guy you don't **** with. Not sure he's a bully type. Dray came in Poole shoved to get away... he wanted no part of it. If he puts his hands up its more likely to be an actual punch thrown. Dray also put everything behind the punch. Poole was trying to back off without looking like he got punked. Shoving fights in pickup and other basketball games are common... no one expects a punch... Dray went too far and did it to a guy that's like 100lbs lighter... total bully ****.

This looked very bad but how often do teammates file criminal charges against each other?
Does not seem very often.
I didn't say Poole should press charges. I said what Green did is worse than what gets some people in legal trouble, so I sure hope they don't just sweep it under the rug for no punishment..

Trade saves us money, gets us to 15 spots, gets us picks, helps the tank, and I’d seriously drag out a month or two of Westbrook drama before trying to build better vibes the second part of the season (for teh tank).

Video of a dangerous sucker punch surfaces... Woke *** NBA players "man wtf why this video person snitching" They prolly making peanuts and got their first payday from TMZ... I'm sure Dray is super nice to all the arena and team employees and not an unbearable ******* we see all the time.
Agreed could've been the janitor that was "snitching" for all we know.

If Draymond didn't punch his teammate the video would've never surfaced but I guess that's too hard for some to understand.

Building off @Handlogten's Heros

View attachment 13135

GSW probably wants more.
Probably one Lakers pick to Utah... no Rudy Gay... Lakers more desperate to save than GS or Utah. Maybe we send the Nets/Sixers pick to GS. Saves them a lot of money.

So we clear cap space... get suckier... and improve on our pick by swapping the late 23 pick for a 27 Lakers pick.

Warriors are the likely "no" here. But Vando does replace a little of what Green does... Only way they do it is if Poole is basically like "him or me" and this is the best they can come up with.