What's new

Our final record will be 40-44.

Idiots on Facebook think the Miller's are just sitting back on paychecks and that we are a farm team. They whine more than people here do..

hahaha, I called a guy out on that. Pointed out that the Jazz have kept 3 of the 4 young talents that have come up for extensions. And there is no way that Gobert goes anywhere. So even if Burke does that is 4 of 6. And then We will see what happens with Exum and Hood.

I have said all season long that this season isnt about Ws or Ls. But about improvement and progress. It appears that the team is at a point where any further progress translates into Ws. So be it.

It's all about improvement this year, the draft and free agency this offseason. Watch out 2015/16. The Jazz are coming.

Who thinks we will ever lose again with Gobert and Favors in our lineup. I say we go undefeated the rest of the way and set some kind of record. No more tanking, it's time to win, get us some players DL, we got our core!!!

Hollinger has the Jazz with a 0.5% chance of making the playoffs.

BUT, his best case scenario is the Jazz record at the end of the season sitting at 46-36.

I say, why not? We just took out two of the best teams in the league. Our defense is stifling.

Let's do it. Playoffs this year.

I'm officially off the tank wagon. I've been crying/whining for the tank since the lockout season. We have our core.

Gobert, Exum, Hayward and Favors will take us to the promise land. And that journey starts now.

We have 30 games left. I'm saying we finish 20-10.

Boom Bitches.

I'm right there with you. The tank is as dead as chivalry at this point. 40-44 it is. Screw the tank! D'Angelo Russell and Mudiay can waste away in the desolate valley of Philly and the concrete and steel desert of NYC! I refuse to be conflicted about another Jazz victory!! ( that is of course as long as they dot lose 3 straight anytime soon.)

Keep tankin.
Here's to hoping Hayward misses a bunch of games due to "a Cold"

I think the best injury we could hope for would be Burke. We'd lose a lot more offense and likely be ****tier lacking scoring. Plus it would give Exum more floor time. Nothing major. Just strained calf or hammy for Burke to where he misses 6-8 games.

I'm right there with you. The tank is as dead as chivalry at this point. 40-44 it is. Screw the tank! D'Angelo Russell and Mudiay can waste away in the desolate valley of Philly and the concrete and steel desert of NYC! I refuse to be conflicted about another Jazz victory!! ( that is of course as long as they dot lose 3 straight anytime soon.)

Jazz got a five game winning streak in store at the very least. Only real roadblock is the Bucks and we already did them in their house.

9.5 behind OKC. HIGHLY doubtful, but I will at least start rooting for them to lose.
I'm actually still for the tank......... but my gawd I would love to make the playoffs alot more than I want to tank

Snyder will never tank. That's a dead dream and I knew that 25 games ago.

34-48. Nine games better than last year despite missing Burks for nearly the entire year and trading Kanter. Pretty amazing.

I want 45 wins next year. Then, 50. Then, 55.

Last edited:
We actually have a decent chance at finishing 41-41. Would likely put us in the 12th or 13th spot, but I would LOVE to get to that level. At this point, I'm actually doubtful our pick will ever play for us. I think DL is going to make a package deal for someone.

remember guys. we are without a good sg and we are still this good. I hope burks is learning to play in quin system by watching lots of games. with a good sg? we are winning at least 50 games next year

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Jazzfanz + Math = usually wrong

Tbh, math in general is a problem in America. I'm a history teacher, but have been working with middle school at-risk/low motivation kids for the past three years. I've taught more math since I got my teaching degree than social studies. Kids usually are pretty bad at math.

Last edited:
remember guys. we are without a good sg and we are still this good. I hope burks is learning to play in quin system by watching lots of games. with a good sg? we are winning at least 50 games next year

Sent from the JazzFanz app

We are without any sort of SG, and our PG has some very good NBA skills and some nonexistent NBA skills right now. Wait until Exum is an actual offensive threat. Wowza.

I think we get to 50+ wins next year. We will be a playoff team.