What's new

Passing skills: achilles heel

Through all of your different incarnations one thing always stays the same: you're definitely a guy full of hip knowledge and takes about the team; you don't fall for the group-think around here because you're above group-think; you figured out a long time ago that individuation is what gets you ahead in the rep game.

The problem is that you're really just part of the drone about Rudy. Right now the drone is talking about how Rudy is holding back our offense. There's truth to that, but his impact is definitely over-stated. I don't know what the advanced stats for the last 30 games say, but before that our offense was better with him on the floor. The next stupid line of thought coming from drone ties back to its unstated theory about the process of improve at a game. Y'all seem to have some flat, dumb ideas about stuff. Sometimes a player busts above a plateau he'd been on for a while because a new skill opens up 6 or 7 other previous skills because this new skill provides just one new way to impact the game. To this point, I'd say that Rudy's passing is coming along quite nicely, and the very moment he adds a good move or two (which I believe he will), then his impact via passing will blossom.

So, the next question for you is will you let me be a fan of Rudy's offense still? Or will you be the loudest part of the drone that tells me I'm being naive?

Here's something you should read really carefully: I'm going to continue to be a fan of Rudy and believe in his progress regardless of what you say. For a while, probably. He's just finishing his first year as a full-time starter, and he was seriously injured at the midpoint. He's young. He's driven. He's in the top-3 best defenders in the league.

For those of you that had a hard time understanding what he was saying, allow me to interpret. After reading his short novel I believe he is telling you about the benefits of a flying vacuum which he has created and how much better a flying vacuum is as opposed to a vacuum that doesn't fly. Confused still? Exactly!

For those of you that had a hard time understanding what he was saying, allow me to interpret. After reading his short novel I believe he is telling you about the benefits of a flying vacuum which he has created and how much better a flying vacuum is as opposed to a vacuum that doesn't fly. Confused still? Exactly!

I saw "drone" and thought he was talking about another strike on terrorists.