What's new

Paul George: Who would you trade to get him?

couscous

Watching him right now against Raps, Paul George just simply taking the game over as the #1 option would. That's what we don't have and that's what we hope Hayward to do in crunch time but he just can't. Who would you give up for PG13?

I would be okay doing Hayward or Gobert + our first round pick for PG13

Another more appealing one, that they wouldn't do is our 2016 1st, 2016 2nd, 2017 2nd, 2018 1st, 2018 2nd, Alec Burks, and Rodney Hood. We'd be thin but talented and would still have a lot of cap room and two 2nds this year to build depth.

Exum-Mack-Neto
Hayward-Bazemore
George-Nigel Hayes-Ingles
Favors-Lyles
Gobert-Withey

rep for whoever can find the last thread talking about trading for Paul George.. I know people didn't like my answers in that one..

Paul George is the type of player who maybe would want to play in Utah. He is a west coast kid and would be closer to home. Got to try to make that happen if you are Utah.. Just ashame they took Hayward instead when they had a chance to draft him. Huge blunder

Paul George is the type of player who maybe would want to play in Utah. He is a west coast kid and would be closer to home. Got to try to make that happen if you are Utah.. Just ashame they took Hayward instead when they had a chance to draft him. Huge blunder

Evan Turner, Wesley Johnson, Ekpe Udoh and Al-Farouq Aminu were all taken ahead of Hairward and PG13....I think we made out just fine.

PG13's domination is a reminder superstars rule the post season. Wannabe's like Lowry and Derozan just fold under the pressure. We saw it with our own guys down the stretch :( and doubt much would change even if we did eek into the playoffs.

I'd be willing to give up Hayward and some draft picks. Or Favors and hood/Burks with a draft pick. I really want him though, he would help Utah a lot, especially in the postseason

Evan Turner, Wesley Johnson, Ekpe Udoh and Al-Farouq Aminu were all taken ahead of Hairward and PG13....I think we made out just fine.

Made out just fine? Being a lottery bound team year after year is what you call fine? LOL ..Okay whatever you say dude!

Haha I was actually thinking about this last night, no joke.

My thought was Trey Lyles (apparently Bird was very high on him before the draft), Burks or Hood whoever they wanted more, unprotected 2017, GSW 2017 if necessary

Sorry, why would he be on the market? And how would we outbid Boston, especially if their reasoning is a full-blown rebuild?

For PG13 I would trade Hayward, Burke and Burks, All of Hayward's fans, 3 white cheerleaders and one finger off of the John Stockton statue.

Yes PG is a great player and better than Hayward, but not that much that you trade so many assets for him. Maybe Hayward and a pick, but that's it. I'm glad you guys aren't GMs. And in any case, Bird isn't going to trade PG, period.