What's new

Paul George: Who would you trade to get him?

Hayward is better than George at this point.

You just showed your bball iq.. It is very low

He was never better and at this point? At this "point" George is still playing and pulled off a road victory, Hayward is at home rooting on Paul George since he plays for the Pacers.

#Realtalk
#Homerismatitsfinest

Yes PG is a great player and better than Hayward, but not that much that you trade so many assets for him. Maybe Hayward and a pick, but that's it. I'm glad you guys aren't GMs. And in any case, Bird isn't going to trade PG, period.
Z

jAZZ fans always over value the players on the roster. By not that much? Yes he is a lot better then Hayward. Notice how he lead a team to the playoffs year after year and has advance in the playoffs also. When last time Hayward took the Jazz past the lottery or round 1?

I rest my case.
Now if I wasUtah I would offer Favors and a couple picks for George. 2 and 3 spot would be bonafied with PGeorge and Hayward. Hayward be a good second option. PGEORGE is a first option so yes he is clearly better then Hayward and by more then you think,... George has the resume so far to back it up, Hayward does not but by all means keep over valuing players. It is what Jazz fans do the best

George is one of the top 2, 2way players in the league. LEonard and George. PGeorge can guard Lebron and Durant. No one on the Jazz can guard those guys successfully. IF Exum is as good as he is hyped around here and Durant resign with OKC, Which I think will happen, Then Jazz would have a solid defense against Russ and Durant. Exum on Russ and George on Durant. That is if Exum is as good as some of you claim he will be.

I would say Hayward is the better mid-range shooter and difficult shot maker. I think George is the better 3pt shooter. Both are pretty streaky with their 3pt shot though.

Hayward's career from 3 is .360 george is .364

George is a higher volume shooter. Which can be good and bad.

If George is better, it's not by much in any area.

He previously has been, and might get back to that point, but Hayward is probably underrated due to no playoff success thus far.

Z

jAZZ fans always over value the players on the roster. By not that much? Yes he is a lot better then Hayward. Notice how he lead a team to the playoffs year after year and has advance in the playoffs also. When last time Hayward took the Jazz past the lottery or round 1?

I rest my case.
Now if I wasUtah I would offer Favors and a couple picks for George. 2 and 3 spot would be bonafied with PGeorge and Hayward. Hayward be a good second option. PGEORGE is a first option so yes he is clearly better then Hayward and by more then you think,... George has the resume so far to back it up, Hayward does not but by all means keep over valuing players. It is what Jazz fans do the best

In my opinion, skill wise they are close, but PG has the edge in athleticism. So far as BB IQ, I don't know because I haven't see PG play enough to make a fair judgment. That may be an area where Hayward has the edge.

Hayward's career from 3 is .360 george is .364

George is a higher volume shooter. Which can be good and bad.

If George is better, it's not by much in any area.

He previously has been, and might get back to that point, but Hayward is probably underrated due to no playoff success thus far.

George is a far better rebounder, a better defender, and a better killer. We need a killer.