What's new

Paul George

nateboz

Anyone see this live? I didn't notice him do it, that's really not a natural motion. If he connected Royce could have easily been severely hurt.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Damn. Nba needs to take a look at that.

Fake tough guy fake alpha fake superstar... who the hell goes at a guy like Royce... minimum bench guy... not like he’s lance he’s just being physical.

I got a feeling this next game **** gonna get real. Predicting at least one cheap shot from Westbrook on Ricky.
I think we ought to get in a few on Westbrook to see what he's made of. At least, after he gives one. No need to start it, though, because the Jazz are in the driver's seat right now.

He threw a cheap shot uppercut with his forearm. If he connected Royce could have been knocked out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Uppercut? Are you blind? He was nowhere close to his head. He was just trying to be physical. This stuff happens all series. Its not a big deal.

Because he missed, the follow through made the intention look worse than it was. And O'Neale was moving towards the basket.

I'm not letting George totally off the hook though - it was a buzzer beater. There was no rebound to be had. He knew this.

More douchey than dirty. But, any long time Jazz fan would have a hard time admitting they didn't see Karl Malone do something similar to this a couple hundred times.

Last edited:
Royce was being real physical with Paul when he guarded him. Seems to be inside his head. The thunder will come out and try to be more physical which i think will play into Utah’s hand. As long as our players can keep their cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronnie Nunn says it should have been a flagarant 1 or 2... so it’s not nothing.

Just think it’s dumb for him to go at Royce like that. Get ejected to land a cheap shot on a bench guy?