What's new

Paul George

I do not ever wish harm on one of our players (or any player really, no matter how we might joke), but I kind of wish that he had connected. If they had called it a flagrant 2, especially being after the shot, basically on a dead ball, it could easily have resulted in his suspension for a game.

There was a play earlier this year where George got away with an equally bad cheap-shot on Gobert. Does anyone recall this? I'll see if I can find it.

Jazzfanz is so weird on this ****. I swear I see post here quite often lamenting the days of the past NBA where players fought more and did dirtier things on the court. I often see "the Jazz need to sign an enforcer just to foul people hard". Then Paul George does the thing so many dumb posters here clamor for but then those same people freak out about said play style.

Jazzfanz is so weird on this ****. I swear I see post here quite often lamenting the days of the past NBA where players fought more and did dirtier things on the court. I often see "the Jazz need to sign an enforcer just to foul people hard". Then Paul George does the thing so many dumb posters here clamor for but then those same people freak out about said play style.

Just for the record I am not freaking out... I think it is great that Royce is in his head and that he went at Royce. Only thing I freak out about is when guys take shots as guys are in the air or about to take off... Eff you Paul Pierce.

Royce (hijo de Shaq) and jingles (the dirty dundee) have both inserted themselves at least 3 inches under Pushoff Ps skin. He looked frustrated or defeated most of tonight. Bravo!

Paul George will be drinking champagne with LeBron and Lonzo and maybe even Melo when the Lakers lift the trophy.

OKC shouldn't even be in the league plus Ray Charles is a better coach than Billy Donovan

Paul George will be drinking champagne with LeBron and Lonzo and maybe even Melo when the Lakers lift the trophy.

OKC shouldn't even be in the league plus Ray Charles is a better coach than Billy Donovan
Okay, whose alt is this?