What's new

Paul Walker dies

So it sounds like he was a guy who acted in movies I didn't watch.

His acting was atrocious imho. Not missing that much.

edit: I meant you're not missing much by not watching his movies, not saying he won't be missed. A shame what happened.

I honestly probably only watch 2-4 new movies a year.

Woah, and I thought I was out of the whole movie scene. I don't know what people are talking about 90% of the time movies are brought up, but I still probably watch 2 or 3 new ones a month(not necessarily new as at the Cinema but "new" to me).

I heard that Paul Walker had been preparing for the staring role in a James Dean bio-epic...

I can look at beautiful people doing all sorts of things on the internet. No need to sit through 90min of garbage to get less. I'm not much of a Hollywood movie fan. I honestly probably only watch 2-4 new movies a year.

Fine, butt will you at least go to youtube and search "jessica alba into the blue" and watch the vids of her swimming?
Please gameface

I liked Paul walker. Thought he was an underrated actor. Not the best but always filled the roles he was cast in very well. Kind of like Ryan Phillipe.

What a shame. He seemed like a nice guy, a true gear head, and was heading towards a charity event when it happened. The fast and furious series will not be same without him. RIP.

There's hilarious cynical tweets from German entertainers that unfortunately all don't translate ;)
Btdubs: Disagree on that it's not on him. So since when don't you agree on speeding as a passenger? He did neither call a cab nor the cops :p

update: got a confirm this song was played while the crash happened :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFYQgeygPnY

To each their own. I actually liked Drive.

I understand it's one of those movies that you're "supposed to like" and while you're watching it be like "oh, what a great film this is." But yeah, I thought it sucked.

Fast and Furios sucks too bvi.

You have noy seen Into The Blue?

I implore you to watch it.
My god jessica alba is amazing in it.
Probably the hawtest she has ever been

Remember, a pic is worth a thousand napkins.

I understand it's one of those movies that you're "supposed to like" and while you're watching it be like "oh, what a great film this is." But yeah, I thought it sucked.

Fast and Furios sucks too bvi.

Never liked fast and furious.

Paul Walker was kind of a creep. His current girlfriend was only 16 when they started dating.....he was 33 with an 8 year old daughter.....