What's new

Pelicans @ Jazz - 7PM MTN

If the Jazz are going to tank fine, let's do it. Make some trades for assets and let's really do this thing!

Just no middle ground please. I don't want the 12th pick.

i want the Jazz to win, I want to see the playoffs again. But I can be realistic. The loss to the pelicans puts the Jazz 3.5 games behind the 8th seed and they play 5 of their next 6 on the road.

In better news....last night Joe Johnson looked more like a tradable asset than a washed-up has been. Thabo and Jerebko were already playing like tradeable pieces.

Now if Burks and Epke could put together a string of explosive games leading up to February.....

we need a consistent scorer next to DM. Hood was so bad. Plz do sth DL

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

i'm all in on the tank at this point.

need a kevin durrant type of player next to mitchell. Porter jr?

If the Jazz are going to tank fine, let's do it. Make some trades for assets and let's really do this thing!

Just no middle ground please. I don't want the 12th pick.
So trade Gobert and Donovan? Because there's really no way at this point to do a tank. Catching up to the bottom 5 teams would require losing twice as many games as they do. All the losing in Dec dropped Utah just a few spots.
I for one DO want a lottery pick. Even if it's 12, I see some real impact players in the lottery. And I see talent dropping off for a non-lottery pick.
Jazz could trade all their starters except Gobert and DM and they're still not going to finish bottom 5.

So trade Gobert and Donovan? Because there's really no way at this point to do a tank. Catching up to the bottom 5 teams would require losing twice as many games as they do. All the losing in Dec dropped Utah just a few spots.
I for one DO want a lottery pick. Even if it's 12, I see some real impact players in the lottery. And I see talent dropping off for a non-lottery pick.
Jazz could trade all their starters except Gobert and DM and they're still not going to finish bottom 5.
Agree completely. A top 10 pick would be great. In a top heavy draft, there’s bound to be a few gems outside the first 5 picks. Jazz should have a couple of options if they continue to struggle throughout January.