What's new

Pelicans @ Jazz - 7PM MTN

JazzMan4Life

Contributor
The toughest part of the season is over with and we start building our win streak tonight.
Will this guy drop 41?

iu

Will we get to see man-buns?

iu

Will your friendly neighborhood alcoholic rain down 3s?

mh806tukab701.jpg

Will this guy's ferociousness strike fear into the hearts of the pelicans?

iu

Will Rodney Jr. get a win on his b-day?

DSo-mApVoAAM2y-.jpg:large

Who will contain these guys?
new-orleans-pelicans-anthony-davis-unibrow-new-mascot-funnynba-photos-funny-nba-jokes-2012.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Will Jrue Holiday have flashbacks of DM's 41 point game?

iu

Will Rondo ever play for us?

iu

Will anybody even know who this guy is?

iu

Find out tonight Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018 at 7PM MTN

Game starts in 24 hours and 15 minutes. Go Jazz

Last edited:
Time for Donovan to start his ROY push.

He is already in full swing. He has been unleashed and there is no stopping him now. I think he gets his first double double tonight. 33 points and 11 assists.

The Pelicans currently hold the 8th seed. And I laughed as I read their record. They are 18-18. 9-9 at home, 9-9 on the road and 5-5 in their last ten.

Jazz are currently the 10th seed- 2.5 games behind the Pelicans.

Everyone talked about the brutal December schedule, but January is not much kinder. They Jazz play 13 games in January, only 5 at home. The eight road games will be crucial to a playoff push. Jazz have the league's second worst road record at 3-15. The road trips include a 4games in 7 nights swing through Denver, Miami, Washington and Charlotte. and 3 games in 5 nights at Atlanta, Detroit and Toronto.

They need to get this win against the Pelicans to keep playoff hopes alive.
Good Luck Jazzmen.

The Pelicans currently hold the 8th seed. And I laughed as I read their record. They are 18-18. 9-9 at home, 9-9 on the road and 5-5 in their last ten.

Jazz are currently the 10th seed- 2.5 games behind the Pelicans.

Everyone talked about the brutal December schedule, but January is not much kinder. They Jazz play 13 games in January, only 5 at home. The eight road games will be crucial to a playoff push. Jazz have the league's second worst road record at 3-15

3-15 on the road ouch, and yeah we have plenty of road games coming up.

not good for the playoff push :eek::eek::eek:
NOT BAD for the tankathon:D:D:D

3-15 on the road ouch, and yeah we have plenty of road games coming up.

not good for the playoff push :eek::eek::eek:
NOT BAD for the tankathon:D:D:D

Count me in on the tankathon. I think it's way more important for this team to get the best chance at a better draft pick than to get playoff experience. This is ALL about getting better players to surround Don and Rudy. The present means nothing.