What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

We tired out GS so they will probably have some heavy legs against Phoenix. Unfortunately we'll probably do the same to Portland before their game with the Suns.

We tired out GS so they will probably have some heavy legs against Phoenix. Unfortunately we'll probably do the same to Portland before their game with the Suns.
Right. Which is why we need to take care of our own bizness. I think there is a 50/50 shot that Phoenix wins out. They did look gassed versus Cleveland, Atlanta, and LA so they are capable of giving us a gift.

538 seems to think the Suns will pick up another loss somewhere, but those are just loose predictions. I wonder why the Jazz aren't bringing Conley back. I suppose there's still a chance that the Clippers could drop to the 4th seed and the Jazz would prefer to be the 2nd seed. The Jazz could also be sitting back and seeing what the Lakers look like.

Lets see what the standings look like after tonight.

I agree... the tone of what Tony is conveying is the correct way to view things though... take care of your bizness then it doesn't matter. Basically if we win against Porty the other games should be easy wins... and we are gold.

Phoenix could very well win out. GS and Portland have motivation to win but GS might be gassed after last night. San Antonio has no reason to really try that hard.

At the game last night Mike did an extended warm up. I think he is likely close to coming back. He looked pretty good. If he wasn't close I'm not sure why he's traveling with the team.
A Suns loss could mean we have an extra game where we could rest Gobert, Fave, Bogey, Ingles. I think that's pretty important.

538 seems to think the Suns will pick up another loss somewhere, but those are just loose predictions. I wonder why the Jazz aren't bringing Conley back. I suppose there's still a chance that the Clippers could drop to the 4th seed and the Jazz would prefer to be the 2nd seed. The Jazz could also be sitting back and seeing what the Lakers look like.

Lets see what the standings look like after tonight.
It has nothing to do with seeding. I think the jazz want to make sure he is 100% for the playoffs and they are fine with either the 1 or 2 so why sweat it and run the risk of making the injury worse at the worst possible time.

A Suns loss could mean we have an extra game where we could rest Gobert, Fave, Bogey, Ingles. I think that's pretty important.
I think you still have to play out all three games. They get a week off because of the play in... should be fairly fresh. Even if Suns lose tonight you can’t assume a win against the blazers... OKC and sac are bad but weird things happen and I wouldn’t sit our guys unless we had it wrapped up. I just think in general you should take the attitude of doing your own dirty work.

Are we talking about Isaiah or Isiah?

As long as were on the subject, I still hate Isaiah Thomas. That is all.
I was under the basket when Malone cold conked him. The way he went down with his tongue hanging out and his eyes wide open but only the whites showing, I thought he might be dead.

I was under the basket when Malone cold conked him. The way he went down with his tongue hanging out and his eyes wide open but only the whites showing, I thought he might be dead.
Oh hey Laimbeer, I didn’t know you posted here, btw you’re also a dirty cheap shot *******

Suns shooting 70% from three.
Warriors shooting 18% from three.

Great

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app