What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

I maintain my position that throwing the game against the Lakers in mid-April was really stupid.

Throwing that game could very well result in us having a Lakers/Clippers path to the WCF instead of a Warriors/Nuggets.

I maintain my position that throwing the game against the Lakers in mid-April was really stupid.

Throwing that game could very well result in us having a Lakers/Clippers path to the WCF instead of a Warriors/Nuggets.

I don’t think we deliberately threw any games

Lakers up 9 in the first quarter. If there’s a rain delay and eventually a cancellation, we could chalk up another one in the L column for the Suns.

You actually think they threw a game? Seriously? You might very well be the dumbest person in this forum.

Slow clap.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

You actually think they threw a game? Seriously? You might very well be the dumbest person in this forum.

Slow clap.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
I'm obviously referring to the fact that we sat a healthy Gobert and Conley.

How do you figure? Clippers are 1 game up on Nuggets for the 3 seed and Lakers are most likely going to end up the 7 seed. We would avoid Suns/Clippers/Lakers entirely until the WCF where we’d have to play one of them.

How do you figure? Clippers are 1 game up on Nuggets for the 3 seed and Lakers are most likely going to end up the 7 seed. We would avoid Suns/Clippers/Lakers entirely until the WCF where we’d have to play one of them.
If we finish with the 1 seed, yes. Which losing that first game against the Lakers in April might prevent. Hopefully it doesn't.

I hate cheering for the Lakers, but I really want them to get the 6 seed and the Jazz to get the 1, so here we are