What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

Man, **** the Suns and **** the Blazers.

Blazers just cant get stops. Shame we had to play them so sluggishly.
Well, they are the 29th ranked defense. That has been the case with them against virtually every team they played this season, minus our mental collapse against them last night.

The Jazz dont need them to win, right?

All the Jazz have to do is beat OKC (super ****ing easy) and Sacramento (should be easy). So who cares about tonight's game?

All the Jazz have to do is beat OKC (super ****ing easy) and Sacramento (should be easy). So who cares about tonight's game?
Basically.

Phoenix has already done us enough favors as is. We need to take care of our own business.

We will if we drop one of the last two.

That's nearly impossible.
Not really.
I see upsets all the time. I see a horrible rockets team in dead last in the nba beat a full strength bucks team. I see a bottom feeding Minnesota team beat the best team in the NBA twice. Just to name a few.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

CP3's midrange is so annoyingly good and automatic. Can get to that spot whenever he wants to too

Not really.
I see upsets all the time. I see a horrible rockets team in dead last in the nba beat a full strength bucks team. I see a bottom feeding Minnesota team beat the best team in the NBA twice. Just to name a few.

To be fair, the Bucks probably weren't playing at peak focus level. The Jazz should be given what's at stake.

To be fair, the Bucks probably weren't playing at peak focus level. The Jazz should be given what's at stake.
Fair. Still upsets happen all the time. I mean like really often.
Especially when the favored team is down 2 all stars.