What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

Whoever thought screw the two game cushion because our last two games will be meaningless really wasn’t paying attention!
What do you mean? Jazz are set up as good as possible. If they think the #1 is preferable then they get it.
If they think the 2 seed is preferable then they might be able to lose tomorrow and get the 2 seed (if the suns win).

It's a good thing that the jazz struggled down the stretch and had injuries. Otherwise they would have no shot at the 2 seed. (In addition to not having DM and Conley rested)

Everything the jazz did this season worked perfectly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If you take a look at the box scores, the Spurs only played scrubs except for Patty Mills -- they have the 10th seed locked up and can't go any higher; likewise for the Pacers, though they could get the 8th seed which isn't much better than 10th. So ... the Jazz just need to win tomorrow. Which is probably why they activated Conley, to make sure they win tomorrow.

If you take a look at the box scores, the Spurs only played scrubs except for Patty Mills -- they have the 10th seed locked up and can't go any higher; likewise for the Pacers, though they could get the 8th seed which isn't much better than 10th. So ... the Jazz just need to win tomorrow. Which is probably why they activated Conley, to make sure they win tomorrow.
8th is way better than 10th. 8th has to win one game. 10th has to win two.

The Clips v. Thunder game is going to be a real turtle race if the Clippers honestly try to out-tank OKC. I'm looking at the box score from their game with the Rockets yesterday. They started Zubac and pulled him after 3 mins. He never played another minute. Total head-fake. OKC is battling with two other teams for lottery position. They're not going to go down (or up) easily in a tank war.

Jazz want to win and take the #1 seed.
Denver will almost certainly lose to Portland to avoid a 3/6 matchup with the Lakers.

Memphis has a real chance to beat the Lakers in a one-off game. I'd actually prefer it if the Lakers played Golden State in the 1st play-in game.
I may watch that game to see how far it will go.

What do you mean? Jazz are set up as good as possible. If they think the #1 is preferable then they get it.
If they think the 2 seed is preferable then they might be able to lose tomorrow and get the 2 seed (if the suns win).

It's a good thing that the jazz struggled down the stretch and had injuries. Otherwise they would have no shot at the 2 seed. (In addition to not having DM and Conley rested)

Everything the jazz did this season worked perfectly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
No offense, but how in the world would it ever be to our advantage to drop out of the one slot with a play-in format?
Nice catch on Lebron btw, I didn't see his name when they flashed the score on NBA TV and no mention. Not surprised though.

They probably activated Conley because he’s uhhh ready to play ?? Our scrubs would wax the corpse of Sacramento tomorrow

So we'll get the final winner of the losers on our home court with a week's rest? I like our chances.

The Clips v. Thunder game is going to be a real turtle race if the Clippers honestly try to out-tank OKC. I'm looking at the box score from their game with the Rockets yesterday. They started Zubac and pulled him after 3 mins. He never played another minute. Total head-fake. OKC is battling with two other teams for lottery position. They're not going to go down (or up) easily in a tank war.

Jazz want to win and take the #1 seed.
Denver will almost certainly lose to Portland to avoid a 3/6 matchup with the Lakers.

Memphis has a real chance to beat the Lakers in a one-off game. I'd actually prefer it if the Lakers played Golden State in the 1st play-in game.
Yeah how do you lose against a team that’s trying to lose. Keep it competitive Clips haha terrified of the lakers