What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

Ohhhhh welll wait a minute... Cavs getting feisty. If they pull one out then Sexton should get the MVP award no questions asked.
We talk about the Suns’ road heavy schedule and they face teams like the Cavs.

Cavs at least giving them work... make them play all their starters.

Why would you ever give Booker the ball instead of CP? He just got the worst shot ever. CP would have hit the elbow jumper and it’d be over.

overtime or Cavs hit a miracle shot.

I have a pet peeve with free throws. I hate watching the other team continue to sink free throws, especially in a tight game. What I hate more is when someone makes an ugly free throw. Misses are infrequent, and when I see someone shoot a bad free throw that bounces around and eventually in, it's like that was their bad free throw they were getting out of their system, only it counts, and they probably won't miss the next one. That's a lot like these games. If PHX pulls this out, it was their bad game, and they can get back on track.

But, worse, is that teams like Phoenix are playing, and winning, in these close games, whereas we've really struggled in close games. Games will be close in the playoffs and they'll come in with that confidence, whereas it's a piece of doubt for us that could contribute to us playing tight and nervous and not able to hit anything.

Damn Cavs got my hopes up .
They did provide an interesting blueprint for how to defend PHX in the last few minutes of regulation.

Hard to describe quickly, but they shaded both defenders from the weak side a couple of steps toward Booker/CP3.... kind of almost like a zone... daring PHX to make two passes into the weak side corner instead of letting their ball dominators get to their spots. It worked much better than anything we’ve done.

They did provide an interesting blueprint for how to defend PHX in the last few minutes of regulation.

Hard to describe quickly, but they shaded both defenders from the weak side a couple of steps toward Booker/CP3.... kind of almost like a zone... daring PHX to make two passes into the weak side corner instead of letting their ball dominators get to their spots. It worked much better than anything we’ve done.
Nah. We’ve already got a blueprint of ceding mid-range shots. They’re the least efficient shot in basketball so we definitely want to bait them into shooting those uncontested.

I have a pet peeve with free throws. I hate watching the other team continue to sink free throws, especially in a tight game. What I hate more is when someone makes an ugly free throw. Misses are infrequent, and when I see someone shoot a bad free throw that bounces around and eventually in, it's like that was their bad free throw they were getting out of their system, only it counts, and they probably won't miss the next one. That's a lot like these games. If PHX pulls this out, it was their bad game, and they can get back on track.

But, worse, is that teams like Phoenix are playing, and winning, in these close games, whereas we've really struggled in close games. Games will be close in the playoffs and they'll come in with that confidence, whereas it's a piece of doubt for us that could contribute to us playing tight and nervous and not able to hit anything.
No, you get off MY lawn

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Damn Cavs got my hopes up .

CP3 missed a few shots down the stretch that he typically makes.

The win is that they were forced to play Paul more minutes than they wanted him to. Now they have to play The Hawks on a b2b.