What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

I feel like we're playing Russian Roullete and managed to engage another empty chamber. The fact that Conley said on record recently that it's not that serious leads me to believe that Quin and upper management has decided to roll the dice to ensure that he and Mitchell are healthy for the playoffs. When you look at all the power stacked on the other side of the bracket, it's a dangerous game we are playing............................and yet one step closer to cashing in on that bet!!!

We still need to win 2/3. Without Conley and DM it's proven we can lose to anyone on any given night.
I almost think we could put together a team of Jazzfan posters who would beat OKC. They are not at all interested in winning games.

Even if the Lakers win in OT, I don’t see them catching Portland. I think both Lakers and GSW go to the play-in and I’m not particularly enthused about either in the first round. I’d really like SAS or MEM.

If Lebron is healthy they won't need bats. That will be a conference finals level opponent. If you're not afraid of the lakers you're crazy imo. There is a reason they are the one team no one wants to play. Lebron and Davis will do whatever they want all series and they will get every call if it's cllose. You're going to have entire league and sports media setting up a heroic lakers topple 1 seed narrative. It'll be humiliating, and just our luck.

If Lebron is healthy they won't need bats. That will be a conference finals level opponent. If you're not afraid of the lakers you're crazy imo. There is a reason they are the one team no one wants to play. Lebron and Davis will do whatever they want all series and they will get every call if it's cllose. You're going to have entire league and sports media setting up a heroic lakers topple 1 seed narrative. It'll be humiliating, and just our luck.
Well then I hope the Jazz bring some bats.