What's new

Pick a Side: Rudy or Don

Which Player Do You Side With?

• Rudy

• Donovan

• Sick of Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Don did have his issues with Rudy prior to this, and he thought he had enough built up rep with the fanbase that he could use that situation and the fanbase would throw Rudy aside and be with him. You’re right, he miscalculated that in a big way, and it was the beginning of the end for the fanbase and him on the honeymoon faze. He seriously miscalculated how much the fanbase liked Rudy. I have to admit, I’m not sure why Smith is so all in on pleasing Donovan at this point. He has to see the fanbase has fell quite a bit out of love with the dude at some point.
Possible. Mitchell has been having very diva-ish behavior for a while now. Throwing Gobert under the bus, throwing the trainer who got fired under the bus(BTW, for CORRECTLY holding him back after which he got injured again), constant passive aggressive BS every time Gobert demands defensive accountability.

Mitchell and it's not even close. Mitchell is the best player we've had in Utah since the S&M days and while I get frustrated with his performance in the clutch, he absolutely has a higher ceiling as a player than Rudy.

If they have to get rid of one, Rudy is it. Without Mitchell, this team might as well be the Kings.

Okay, maybe not that bad but it's unlikely the Jazz will ever replace Mitchell's full talent. They might not be able to replace Rudy's, either, but the hit won't be as big.

This fanbase deserves all the trash talk it gets because of people like the ones in this forum.

Thank God I live in the southeast and don't have to converse on a regular basis with people as biased and as hateful as the 8-10 who spew their negativity on a constant basis.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Well, we know it now, yet DM continues to be a little bitch diva.
There is so much more we don't know than we know.

You're literally falling for this banter? Don isn't passing to Rudy because of a grudge? Maybe he doesn't trust Rudy to catch it. We don't know, but there is no proof to "Don is not passing due to a grudge".

Don't fall for it man. The hate just builds and builds and multiplies. The lies and misrepresentations just keep multiplying.

Like I said - I know you are better.

No it's not. Not at all.

Media members were upset at Rudy for his actions. Were they irrational?

Rudy did something and maybe he's still be a dick about it. Assuming Don is just a baby is classic Rudy apologist. Own your actions people.

Yeah, because Don owns his actions.

There is so much more we don't know than we know.

You're literally falling for this banter? Don isn't passing to Rudy because of a grudge? Maybe he doesn't trust Rudy to catch it. We don't know, but there is no proof to "Don is not passing due to a grudge".

Don't fall for it man. The hate just builds and builds and multiplies. The lies and misrepresentations just keep multiplying.

Like I said - I know you are better.

I don’t give a **** who is down there if Rudy has Poole sealed into the shadow realm you ****ing pass him the ball. It’s the smart basketball play. **** out of here with the he won’t catch it bs. This wasn’t a lob in traffic it was a ****ing seal and he literally could have dunked it backwards if he got the ball.

Mitchell and it's not even close. Mitchell is the best player we've had in Utah since the S&M days and while I get frustrated with his performance in the clutch, he absolutely has a higher ceiling as a player than Rudy.

If they have to get rid of one, Rudy is it. Without Mitchell, this team might as well be the Kings.

Okay, maybe not that bad but it's unlikely the Jazz will ever replace Mitchell's full talent. They might not be able to replace Rudy's, either, but the hit won't be as big.
Who the hell do you think Mitchell is? Is he Kobe or Wade or something? Why the hell would we say the Jazz won't be able to replace him EVER?!? EVER? There is only one constant in Jazz' winning for the last 8 years. And it's Gobert - when Gobert plays the Jazz win, when he doesn't the Jazz are mediocre to bad. No other player has had anything close to that impact on winning for the Jazz. Not Hayward, not Ingles, not Mitchell. Even this year the Jazz have negative net rating when Gobert sits and Mitchell is on the floor. In fact... we are actually Sacramento with Mitchell without Gobert.

I don’t give a **** who is down there if Rudy has Poole sealed into the shadow realm you ****ing pass him the ball. It’s the smart basketball play. **** out of here with the he won’t catch it bs. This wasn’t a lob in traffic it was a ****ing seal and he literally could have dunked it backwards if he got the ball.
1,000,000% this

Also hilarious that Lopo use to say people DM him about being scared to post because I might argue with them when Lopo is out here arguing with the entire board over a very popular opinion held by the board