What's new

Pick a Side: Rudy or Don

Which Player Do You Side With?

• Rudy

• Donovan

• Sick of Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn!! Didn’t know we had 76 members that actually log on. Why can’t we get this kind of traffic during the all time and current draft polls. Lol
I think this may be one of the most responded to polls I've seen on jazzfanz.

Tim McMahon on Checketts show today said the overwhelming intel around the NBA is that Donovan is not going to stay in Utah and that a lot of people believe he could ask out as soon as this summer.
This is what I’ve been told and why they brought Ainge on. To trade Mitchell away.

The more I think about it, the more I think it's unlikely either one of them will be traded in the offseason.

I would still like to see what the jazz can do with Don at the point and Rudy at the center with 3 legit 3&D wings. Is this still possible? Probably not. I think Rudy is the better fit in utah hands down. I also think Donovan is worth more on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

It hasn't made any sense until the last 48 hours. If Utah/Salt Lake is anything like this forum, I would want out too. Never seen such a mountain of stupidity.

Let's just dig our "stars don't want to be here" hole a bit further.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
You’re hilarious. Your guy is a fraud. A loser. A fake. And you just don’t want a to accept what a douche he actually is. “The overwhelming majority of intel around the NBA is that Donovan Mitchell is not long for Utah, and that’s been hanging over the franchises head all season.”…….yeah Donovan’s garbage distractions couldn’t have anything to do with the teams failures. A star player having a foot out the door has never created turmoil. Donovan is largely to blame for the issues with the team and franchise. Just own it at this point.

You’re hilarious. Your guy is a fraud. A loser. A fake. And you just don’t want a to accept what a douche he actually is. “The overwhelming majority of intel around the NBA is that Donovan Mitchell is not long for Utah, and that’s been hanging over the franchises head all season.”…….yeah Donovan’s garbage distractions couldn’t have anything to do with the teams failures. A star player having a foot out the door has never created turmoil. Donovan is largely to blame for the issues with the team and franchise. Just own it at this point.

lmao dude, you're ****ing psychotic. Like holy **** I actually fear for Donovan’s life because I'm pretty sure you're close to ending it.

Go touch some grass or rub one out. But whatever this is? It ain't working.