IMG_3532.jpg

4-0 in online play with the Jazz.
Gobert had 13 points 8 rebounds and 8 blocks in my first game

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Please let us know what their record is when you get to 82 games. Then we can know if the Jazz will make the playoffs. I don't want to waste my time watching the real thing.

Just a fyi, overall team rank is the aggregate ranking of all the players on the roster, so having guys like Cotton/Pleiss/Cooley/Jarrett really lower the overall ranking.

They rated 19 year old Trey Lyles(72) over Rodney Hood(70) huh? And Neto a 70?? That can't be far off from some of the 1st rd PG's this year..

Gonna go scoop this up in a bit, haven't used my ps4 in months since Mortal Kombat X came out.

Just a fyi, overall team rank is the aggregate ranking of all the players on the roster, so having guys like Cotton/Pleiss/Cooley/Jarrett really lower the overall ranking.
Thanks for that info.
Makes sense

They rated 19 year old Trey Lyles(72) over Rodney Hood(70) huh? And Neto a 70?? That can't be far off from some of the 1st rd PG's this year..

Gonna go scoop this up in a bit, haven't used my ps4 in months since Mortal Kombat X came out.

2K's rookie rankings are almost exclusively based on where the player is drafted. I'd bet if you looked at past year's games, every player drafted in his range is ranked in the low 70's (or in the same relative range compared to other established non-rookies).

**** these ratings. i hope they update this **** mid season

Ratings are based on some formula, not just picked out of a hat. They kind of came in lower this year than usual. Lebrons the highest at 94(iirc) Durant's only a 91. I don't know how they use it for the rookies. The rosters and ratings get updated often once the season gets rolling though.

I know Rudy isnt a top-10 rated C, they've got him at 79 and Hassan Whiteside at 81.

They had Hayward rated a 69 to start the season in 2k14. LOL.

Just looked at the PC reviews for 2k16 on Steam, "Mostly Negative". 2K always releases buggy as **** and takes 2-4 weeks to fix. No point in pre-ordering or buying their games at launch.

Ratings are based on some formula, not just picked out of a hat. They kind of came in lower this year than usual. Lebrons the highest at 94(iirc) Durant's only a 91. I don't know how they use it for the rookies. The rosters and ratings get updated often once the season gets rolling though.

I know Rudy isnt a top-10 rated C, they've got him at 79 and Hassan Whiteside at 81.

They had Hayward rated a 69 to start the season in 2k14. LOL.

their formula doesnt work

I am very impressed with the game play and realism of the game. Last year's game had way too many glitches where you can dunk almost everytime from the sideline or shoot fadeway 3 point shots non stop with people in your face.
This year the outside shot is more realistic in terms of percentage made. Dunking is harder and defense is easier. If you try and dunk on people out of position you will get blocked. Dribbling in traffic you will lose the ball. If you try to throw really long passes you will get it stolen.
They easily focused on defense this year and the game is awesome so far.

Anyone have Xbox One with 2K16 or plan on it?

I am very impressed with the game play and realism of the game. Last year's game had way too many glitches where you can dunk almost everytime from the sideline or shoot fadeway 3 point shots non stop with people in your face.
This year the outside shot is more realistic in terms of percentage made. Dunking is harder and defense is easier. If you try and dunk on people out of position you will get blocked. Dribbling in traffic you will lose the ball. If you try to throw really long passes you will get it stolen.

Sounds frustrating

harder fade away 3s and i can stop more unrealistic jam attempts? the kids at the teen center are in trouble!

Yes it is very frustrating for people who act like its NBA Jam or a 3 point contest.

Real team player and ball movement and good defense prevails in this game more the any other.

Yeah until people find a way to exploit the game like they do every year.

Yes it is very frustrating for people who act like its NBA Jam or a 3 point contest.

Real team player and ball movement and good defense prevails in this game more the any other.
I just don't want to have a hard time dribbling around and if I work hard to get an open shot I want it to go in most of the time

I just don't want to have a hard time dribbling around and if I work hard to get an open shot I want it to go in most of the time

Open shots guys will hit like they should. That is still there. Its the contested outside shot that is more realistic now.

Dribbling wasn't a huge change but I did realize I lost the ball more driving in traffic. Almost impossible to lose the ball last year

Open shots guys will hit like they should. That is still there. Its the contested outside shot that is more realistic now.

Dribbling wasn't a huge change but I did realize I lost the ball more driving in traffic. Almost impossible to lose the ball last year

Is it still incredibly easy to score in the post?