What's new

PKM, you in on this trend yet?

well considering they bought it at an extremely low point in bangkok's real estate market, and since then the market has risen by about 5.7%, they stand to make as much money when they sell as they would lose by renting the place for 3 years. that's an $80,000 swing.

Well of course if they can get it cheap and sell it for more you'll make profit.. don't forget the commissions you'll have to pay on it though.. let's say 3%.

Plus they'll have to bring the cash back to US right? So there's exchange rates to consider when transferring back... unless they hedged that, it's likely you'll lose some $ there too.

Well of course if they can get it cheap and sell it for more you'll make profit.. don't forget the commissions you'll have to pay on it though.. let's say 3%.

even if they end up paying a realtor, they still stand to make more money than they potentially could have lost.

Plus they'll have to bring the cash back to US right? So there's exchange rates to consider when transferring back... unless they hedged that, it's likely you'll lose some $ there too.

brother (their son) works in forex markets, they will actually most likely make money there.

even if they end up paying a realtor, they still stand to make more money than they potentially could have lost.

brother (their son) works in forex markets, they will actually most likely make money there.

LoL.. ok I guess they've figured it all out. Good on them.

i only know of the 150 lds christian missionaries. don't know the numbers of missionaries representing other christian organizations.

i only know of the 150 lds christian missionaries. don't know the numbers of missionaries representing other christian organizations.

Pardon my ignorant, but do you guys use the Bible as well? Or is it a different book? Or is it the Bible + another book?