What's new

Place your bets - Hayward stays or Hayward goes. Public poll.

The Clash - Should I stay or Should I Go Now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My guess is that if Hayward is going to leave, he will sign with the Celtics today. If he goes to the Jazz meeting tomorrow, that means he is staying. Why? Because the meeting with the Jazz will only be a formality. I'm sure they already have had their meeting about what the Jazz offer over the other teams and the reasons he should stay. And you know, Ingles already has spoken to him, I'm sure, and so has Hill.

My guess is that if Hayward is going to leave, he will sign with the Celtics today. If he goes to the Jazz meeting tomorrow, that means he is staying. Why? Because the meeting with the Jazz will only be a formality. I'm sure they already have had their meeting about what the Jazz offer over the other teams and the reasons he should stay. And you know, Ingles already has spoken to him, I'm sure, and so has Hill.

Hayward would never disrespect Dennis and Quin and Jazz organization by signing with Boston before meeting with the Jazz. Would be a complete no class move, and Hayward has class and an agent that would advise against this dick move. He could decide today but he won't announce until Tuesday.

Hayward would never disrespect Dennis and Quin and Jazz organization by signing with Boston before meeting with the Jazz. Would be a complete no class move, and Hayward has class and an agent that would advise against this dick move. He could decide today but he won't announce until Tuesday.

Agreed. My money is on Celtics

Yea, that is strange. You clicked the box but it's not showing. Not something I can fix.

The public polls have a link on the poll numbers themselves (ie the '33' and '12' at the point of this writing). Click on either of them an everyone's user name will appear underneath what they voted for. At least it's working for me.

He may still go to the meeting, but as you said, he will decide today.

I don't think so. I want him to stay but I doubt that he does. I think he's gone.

What evidence points to him staying?

1. Money
2. Comfort
3. Robyn likes Utah
4. Celtics haven't done ****
5. Miami was non playoff team
6. Ingles re-signed

1. Money
2. Comfort
3. Robyn likes Utah
4. Celtics haven't done ****
5. Miami was non playoff team
6. Ingles re-signed

Precisely this. But I would add that Rubio's presence will help, too. Gordon has to know a guy like that will make everyone else better.

My heart says he stays and then says he loves Utah so much he is taking the missionary lessons and wants to give 1/3 of his annual salary to his wonderful loyal fan-base. They build a statue, rename a few streets and we all sing kumbaya before every game. My brain says he is shopping his services where he thinks he can get paid and hopefully be part of a super-team to challenge GSW, which shows he realizes we are not a super-team, and indeed at least another all-star if not a full 2 other all-stars in addition to the current roster to get there. The only hope is that he realizes he can't find anything better realistically, and still get paid, than he can in Utah. Hopefully he see that unless he takes a significant pay cut he won't find any team in a better position than Utah right now. And hopefully he doesn't follow the hype. But I am worried that he will follow the hype, so I voted that he is leaving. Hope I am wrong. If he goes we are really in a bad way, as there is really no readily available replacement waiting in the wings. There are some solid role players but then we take a half-step back when the rest of the league are trying to take 3 steps forward.

And so the NBA creeps inexorably toward the 6 super-team + 24 all-star farm-team model that will likely dominate the sport for years to come.

I think he stays, which could be somewhat of a sacrifice career wise, considering he's a guaranteed all-star in the East and a maybe in the west.

The Ingles signing could tip the scales. Here's to hoping.

Its still possible for Gordon to make the all-star game if the Jazz are playing like a 2 seed or 3 seed. He's received a lot of recognition last year and during this offseason that could help. Probably not likely but still possible.

Its still possible for Gordon to make the all-star game if the Jazz are playing like a 2 seed or 3 seed. He's received a lot of recognition last year and during this offseason that could help. Probably not likely but still possible.

If he makes the All Star game in the west, nobody puts an asterisk by his name - ever.

I honestly think he'd be crazy to leave. I for one would rather win a championship by building and growing something that I legitimately made myself, where I was the leader and pillar, rather than riding on someone else's coat-tails. If I don't have enough, then fine, at least I know. He stays here and they end up winning it, then he's really accomplished something and can be proud of it. Call me old fashioned.

can u go with him plz ??? k ?? thnx bai !

If you looked up troll in the dictionary, you'd see a picture of a troll, but in that picture, the troll would be holding up a photo of Franklin.

He's not leaving. Now **** off.

Some of you look pretty ****ing stupid right now. When will you learn to listen to Uncle frank who is right every damn time. I was right that the Jazz would match an offer much higher than what all y'all wanted at $11 million last time (you called me troll for that too, dumb asses). I was right this time, per usual.

Thinking Hayward, with all his indecisive PR trained speak, was going to stay was ****ing delusional. Utah fans are possibly the dumbest there gets. We really need another professional sports team to up our collective Down Syndrome IQ.

Oh, and did I mention that the Jazz could have prevented this by offering Hayward RFA the max contract instead of making him go on tour? The FO has some seriously messed up notions of how to create a pretender. That alone would have gone a long way to sway the Stayward vs. Wayward decision. I'm still surprised SnM stayed so long. The only logical reason was for each other because they couldn't possibly team back up anywhere else. Malone's contempt for the Millers still pours over every now and then.

Some of you look pretty ****ing stupid right now. When will you learn to listen to Uncle frank who is right every damn time. I was right that the Jazz would match an offer much higher than what all y'all wanted at $11 million last time (you called me troll for that too, dumb asses). I was right this time, per usual.

Thinking Hayward, with all his indecisive PR trained speak, was going to stay was ****ing delusional. Utah fans are possibly the dumbest there gets. We really need another professional sports team to up our collective Down Syndrome IQ.

Stop gloating Uncle Frank. Do you actually take pleasure in being right on this one?

Stop gloating Uncle Frank. Do you actually take pleasure in being right on this one?

I didn't want a 3rd option at the max. That's as dumb as building around Carmelo.

I would take pleasure in the Jazz actually trying to build a real contender instead of catering to dolt fans. Like Sloan said... these money grubbing fools are sitting in the stands with them. Go buy your $100 stadium seat and enjoy the fireworks that will be the impending blowup.