What's new

Player Homes

Like somebody already said Dwill lives on the border of Cottonwood Heights and Holliday. I see him all the time at the local gym "Xcel" just down the street from his house. HE also eats at "Greek City Grill" which is right next to Xcel, they even have a sandwhich named after him... MY uncle works at the Maverick down the street and he says he comes in all the times, always buys a bottled Pepsi. HEs a a Pepsi guy, not a Coke guy lol.

IVe said what up to him a few times, hes a cool cat. Nothing more then that tho, im not big into talking about the jazz or asking for autographes, im sure he gets that all the time...

What kind of gas does he fill his cars with? LOL. I bet he's a super unleaded or diesel guy.

Deron shops at the Blockbuster I work at, and I can confirm the second image is in fact the address we have in the computer for him.

Also, dude always has late fees.

Deron shops at the Blockbuster I work at, and I can confirm the second image is in fact the address we have in the computer for him.

Also, dude always has late fees.

I'm surprised he doesn't just use netflix. Is he friendly at least when he comes in? :p