What's new

Player Homes

when i was younger i worked at the grocery store on 3900 s and 2300 e. Regular customers included Hot Rod, Ron Boone, and Antoine Carr. Their neck of the woods perhaps?

i remember a few years back hearing that John Stockton lived on walker lane over by the cottonwood mall. i saw him at the mall once and he totally dissed my brother and i when we said hello. jerkface.

Hornacek bought a house on Walker, too. About a mile further east.

Brewer lived in a house just west of the 6200 south exit off of I-80 just past the Tuscany Restaurant. B-Russ used to live over there too.

Milsap bought the house across from my parents. It is in the community of Granite. Buddy of mine hung his big screen. They had to engineer the wall to hold the weight.

Are you one of Ashley's siblings?

I've been hanging out at the house across the street for the last couple of nights. I saw Paul and Elijah when they got back to their place around 3AM. I can't believe they would buy a house next to that church, that place is terrifying.

It's a documented fact that there or four players live in Hobbitville across the street from Westminister College.

Millsap's House
9Om7h.jpg

Boozer
o7HrO.jpg

Dwill
vX0Sw.jpg

Dwill2
ZSsLg.jpg

Okur & AK Memo is 1387. AK has 1392 & 1406 right across the street to the east.
zKYL8.jpg

Korver lives in the American Towers building downtown on 300 S
3338831.jpg

boozer doesnt live there anymore. ive been to his house 3-4 times to play poker, he lives in bountiful now.

Dwill lives down the street from me. that picture is correct.

No to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm kind of a big deal.

i remember a few years back hearing that John Stockton lived on walker lane over by the cottonwood mall. i saw him at the mall once and he totally dissed my brother and i when we said hello. jerkface.

funny cottonwood mall is gone now, what a shame...I remember seeing Antoine Carr driving from the mall in a red porsche with his lady friend to Stockton's house

i've heard d-will's house is fairly close to mine but i've never seen him in public

i didn't know ak lived across the street from memo, interesting

Last edited:
haha.. if you go to "The Store" on 6200 south late on weekdays. You can see Dwill there, he is pretty friendly if you say hello

I know this question will sound dumb but I don't live in Utah...so, what's "The Store"?

Also, Chad, does Dwill still have both houses? I had heard he moved to Holliday but not sure if he kept his other house too? Where did you find all of those?I visit Utah every year, looks like i can add that to my scenic driving tour , you should make a book of Jazz players addresses like they do in Hollywood with all the celebrities addresses and make a profit lol.

funny cottonwood mall is gone now, what a shame...I remember seeing Antoine Carr driving from the mall in a red porsche with his lady friend to Stockton's house

i've heard d-will's house is fairly close to mine but i've never seen him in public

i didn't know ak lived across the street from memo, interesting
Makes it easier for AK to use his free pass.

Like somebody already said Dwill lives on the border of Cottonwood Heights and Holliday. I see him all the time at the local gym "Xcel" just down the street from his house. HE also eats at "Greek City Grill" which is right next to Xcel, they even have a sandwhich named after him... MY uncle works at the Maverick down the street and he says he comes in all the times, always buys a bottled Pepsi. HEs a a Pepsi guy, not a Coke guy lol.

IVe said what up to him a few times, hes a cool cat. Nothing more then that tho, im not big into talking about the jazz or asking for autographes, im sure he gets that all the time...