What's new

Player Homes

Random question, and no I am not a stalker. I was just wondering if any of you knew where some of the players lived. Cities, in particular. Everyone knew where karl lived. Just wondering if anyone knows where Dwill or Booze live, etc.

Okur and AK live right next to eachother sorta by where Karls house was.

Wesley Matthews lives in Murray somewhere, he has come to my High School`s basketball games a few times and he said he lived right down the street.

Millsap used to live in foothill, just above the freeway entrance. Moved recently I think. Was always funny seeing 5-6 Escalades/Benz with rims parked on the street.

The Brigham apartments have been a common place for the lower salary guys I have heard, especially the rookies on unguaranteed contracts.

I think Giri lived there the whole time he was in Salt Lake.

Korver lives in my building downtown. CJ used too and I think Brewer did too.

Random question, and no I am not a stalker. I was just wondering if any of you knew where some of the players lived. Cities, in particular. Everyone knew where karl lived. Just wondering if anyone knows where Dwill or Booze live, etc.

So basically you are asking what cities you won't be allowed to visit due to the wording on your restraining order?

Harpring has a place right by my. If you go up to Hogle Zoo and turn right immediately after the parking lot, and take your first right after that to get to Wasatch, there's a bank of uber nice gated condos. He lives there.

Booze used to live just above 11th Ave in those big homes, then he sold that house to Derek Fisher who lived there for his one year.

I have just spending a lot of time up the U Hospital as of late and we drive around some of the big homes to kill time. I just started thinking of where I would want to live for privacy reasons. Seems like there a select number of gated communities. When I lived in Cali, Kobe had a house in a gated community, but the community had a PUBLIC walking trail right above his house on a hill. You could see his whole backyard.

I live in DWill's basement -- that's why he and I are so tight. If you all want some insider info, PM me.

Millsap lives in Sandy a couple blocks from my grandma's house. And no, that's not a joke...

Milsap bought the house across from my parents. It is in the community of Granite. Buddy of mine hung his big screen. They had to engineer the wall to hold the weight.

i remember a few years back hearing that John Stockton lived on walker lane over by the cottonwood mall. i saw him at the mall once and he totally dissed my brother and i when we said hello. jerkface.

i remember a few years back hearing that John Stockton lived on walker lane over by the cottonwood mall. i saw him at the mall once and he totally dissed my brother and i when we said hello. jerkface.

Stockton lived next door to one of my high school friends and I never saw him outside, in the backyard, in his car, or anything. Dude didn't like the fame I don't think.

Yes, his house was on Walker Lane. I did some work for the current owners there last year. It's really not super nice. Linoleum in the bathrooms IIRC. It did have a hoop out in the back yard. About the only thing he did was buy the house behind it and tear it down so he had a better view of the mountains.